Uba: How Free Is Too Free ?

Yeah, it was the point. But thanks for the link, because it makes clear that the 30k per month is in kroner, not dollars nor euros. Makes it much more reasonable and understandable.

Clarification.
If you are an employed, then the salary is what you say.
However, if the electrician is independent, he makes that money in usd because there is a huge lack of them.

My point was that everybody wants to have a prestigious work but money is where there is a need, not an excess.

Sweden had too many professionls by the 70' and since then they law labor force for construction, cleaning, etc. That's why they accept refugees since then.

Any suggestions, on how these numerous lawyers coming out of univ. here become a "diamond" like lawyer with skills like yrs. What kind of training, he needs to undertake? how and where can he find the right mentors?

I used to have a Argie gf, and all her buddies were jobless/aimelss/useless/directionless lawyers with paper degrees from Univ. here!

We have a saying, if you finish the degree without experience, you are going to be a taxi driver.

This is an independent work were you gave to built your future.

Free education gives you a chance, it is up to you what you fo with it.

You are so ignorant.

Because I doubt a Swedish electrician earns 30k US$ per month? :D An honest advice: just stick to topics of immigration where you seem to have an understanding, but don't try convincing us with these absurd "facts" as you ridicule yourself more and more...

Any suggestions, on how these numerous lawyers coming out of univ. here become a "diamond" like lawyer with skills like yrs. What kind of training, he needs to undertake? how and where can he find the right mentors?

I used to have a Argie gf, and all her buddies were jobless/aimelss/useless/directionless lawyers with paper degrees from Univ. here!

To find out who are the right mentors is super easy. That they accept you as a disciple is the task. The competition is fierce just to continue being a disciple.

Most students think that it us like highschool and going to class is enough. They can get the degree, they cannot success later.

Because I doubt a Swedish electrician earns 30k US$ per month? :D An honest advice: just stick to topics of immigration where you seem to have an understanding, but don't try convincing us with these absurd "facts" as you ridicule yourself more and more...

I don't take advices from people who is as ignorant as arrogant.
I know Sweden very well, since 1989, you don't.

If you know it so well, why don't you look the wages for an electrician up in the Swedish statistics database? Shouldn't be too hard for you, but be careful, you might feel really dumb afterwards...

If you know it so well, why don't you look the wages for an electrician up in the Swedish statistics database? Shouldn't be too hard for you, but be careful, you might feel really dumb afterwards...

I have no idea about Sweden or earnings of electricians in Sweden.

To Bajo's defence, sometimes databases do not take into account a exceptional talent or someone immensely gifted with high levels of skill in his field.. Maybe this particular electrician, he is referrring to went on to become a independent service provider, where he did not truly declare his income to the government and the database. And solved unique problems to earn that kind of money - month after month. Or maybe he had a number of electricians working for him and he was getting a portion of their incomes, month after month which accumulated to become 30 k usd a month.

I have worked with electricians in my field of work and I know some of these guys ( with electrical engineering background) have very high level of IQ and can solve amazing problems while working in a industry - which is beyond the comprehension of the common man.

Right, genious, you used google!!!!!!! If you complain with INDEC, they, again, you don't know Sweden and you believe in St. Sclaus.

In Argentina we have unions while is Sweden they have guilds.
While unions means free working the guilds are more like a bar association. They have to accept you in. That is why there are few electricians there and they charge whatever they want.

But, i m sorry, i was talking about something called reality/experience with a keyboard General who had never do something different than trolling.

Back