Uba: How Free Is Too Free ?

El queso, you are wrong.
Macri is not something new. Since Peron was coup that this people ruled this country many times and they destroyed it.

That's slightly below the average salary per year in Sweden - so your example could only serve as a job application for a job at INDEC...

In this country, when we talk about salaries, we don't do it per year, we do per month. It is 30.000 usd per month

I am not quite sure I can follow you. Why would the government invest so much in education if then you are going to make crap money? Why would anybody want a degree if they could make more money selling train tickets? Geez, for a second it sounded like those wonderful luxurious five star hotels in Santa Cruz, always empty, but costing millions in maintenance and being " rented out " by Lazaro and friends. Now I am scared with this logic.

Well, if you choose your carrear wrong in terms of how much money you are going to make, that is your problem.
It is a fact that many people doesn't care about making a lot of money.
But i cannot follow you neither.
Sometimes the market is asking for some jobs that has no prestige but produce wealth like to be a worker in the oil industry. They are well paid too.

The amount of money anyone earns..be it a profession or be it labor work or be it a business is always directly proportional to the complexity of the problem he/she solves.

- And it depends on how valuable his/her knowledge is
- how rare his/her skill is
- How imitable his /her skill is
- How much non substituble his/her skill is

These 4 factors hold good in any country/state of the world and basically helps one earn money in a society.

One of the reasons doctors and lawyers earn less here, because they are so many of them, here -thanks to easy and cheap access to medical schools and law colleges. And I have seen many of the lawyers who come out of school here, are dumb asses with a peace of paper.

The amount of money anyone earns..be it a profession or be it labor work or be it a business is always directly proportional to the complexity of the problem he/she solves.

- And it depends on how valuable his/her knowledge is
- how rare his/her skill is
- How imitable his /her skill is
- How much non substituble his/her skill is

These 4 factors hold good in any country/state of the world and basically helps one earn money in a society.

One of the reasons doctors and lawyers earn less here, because they are so many of them, here -thanks to easy and cheap access to medical schools and law colleges.

Right!
The other point is that you make little money if you are an employed. As soon as you work independenly, you can make more money.

In this country, when we talk about salaries, we don't do it per year, we do per month. It is 30.000 usd per month

Hahahaha, so you think a Swedish electrician earns 30k US$ per month? Dude, you seem to have a good relation with Anibal or where do you get those drugs? With that statement, you are surely qualified for a job at INDEC :D

Right!
The other point is that you make little money if you are an employed. As soon as you work independenly, you can make more money.

Right! But it also depends on what kind of problem you solve when you work independently!

One of the reasons - You - Mr Bajo cero - are so successful as a independent lawyer us because the skills, knowledge and application of "citizenship law" you have is very

- very valuable to number of expats seeking a 2nd citizenship
- very rare ( you were the pioneer and one can count on fingertips the number of lawyers in this country with yr knowledge of citizenship law)
- very tough to imitate the skill and boldness with which you apply the law and corner the tough citizenship judges
- very tough to substitute you ( anyone with a problematic case - you are the first choice)

Hahahaha, so you think a Swedish electrician earns 30k US$ per month? Dude, you seem to have a good relation with Anibal or where do you get those drugs? With that statement, you are surely qualified for a job at INDEC :D

I dont know about a Swedish electrician. But 30,000 usd a month is NOT a lot of money. There are people earning 30,000 usd a day - irrespective of location

Again, it just boils down to scarcity/shortage of the skill and the kind of problems, one is solving for the society.

There is so much money to be earned anywhere - be it Argentina or be it Myanmar. One just has to have *ninja alertness* to keep looking from where the opportunity is coming from, and then have the experience/training/skills/drive/ to capitalize on the meme, which is on its way to become a trend.

Obviously there are people who make more, but we are talking about a Swedish electrician. A little bit of common sense is all that's required to know the number can't be right (and the actual number is about 10% of it)...

Well, if you choose your carrear wrong in terms of how much money you are going to make, that is your problem.
It is a fact that many people doesn't care about making a lot of money.
But i cannot follow you neither.
Sometimes the market is asking for some jobs that has no prestige but produce wealth like to be a worker in the oil industry. They are well paid too.

Sorry, I don't get your point, you said that there are too many professionals but at the same time that the government has invested millions in universities. If professionals are not needed because there are too many of them and they earn little money, why would they invest in that and not on something else? :p

Back