Uber Is Live In Ba

You are in hospital bed on a cast with a leg up and broken ribs , means you must hire a lawyer , or go yourself with no Spanish to sue the insurance and press the judge for payment in advance , this may take weeks? in the Argie Court system... Who are you kidding Bajo

A) don't worry that hospitals are full of lawyers looking for car accident injured.

B ) you do not need money for medical atention in this country, in fact, for emergencies the public hospitals are better;

C) when life is in risk or health, there is another different procedure that is very fast. It can be decided in hours. If you loose the trial later, you have to give back the money that was ordered to give in advance for your medical attention.

The trial for the final compensation, instead, takes years.

D) with UBER you have to sue the driver but you contracted an illegal service. I doubt you can sue someone, instead, you are going to be sued by the other driver civil and criminally. It might be considered an illegal organization: Uber, the driver and you.

Uber driver´s do not have a professional license - a professional driver must know all hospitals, police stations, etc.

Is this true? It must be the only things they know the directions to then.

I am tired of having to give directions to taxi drivers, but that is something that will probably be the case for Uber too. More than once I have had to give directions to Velez Sarsfield stadium. Yes, the near 50,000 seat arena that houses numerous intenrational and national sporting, musical and policitcal events and is located on one of the city's main flow streets.

A) don't worry that hospitals are full of lawyers looking for car accident injured.

Sorry for the double post and if I have misunderstood what you're saying.

Are you saying lawyers are spending time milling around hospitals looking for accident victims? Are these Lionel Hutz style lawyers? I imagine good lawyers have better things to do no? Exisiting clients maybe, families, friends for spare time perhaps?

Sorry for the double post and if I have misunderstood what you're saying.

Are you saying lawyers are spending time milling around hospitals looking for accident victims? Are these Lionel Hutz style lawyers? I imagine good lawyers have better things to do no? Exisiting clients maybe, families, friends for spare time perhaps?
It is a niche in itself, they send assistants, etc and yes, they do it.

There are a few people posting here against Uber that in the past have talked about how the lack competition here hurts the country as a whole and how consumers suffer the consequences. However, one thing they are not up front about is that they have skin in the game - i.e. own taxi medallion they bought on the cheap during crisis time. I guess my point is... try to be a bit more consistent with regard to your call for more competition.

It reminds me a bit of Dick Chaney. He was against about every social cause one can think of, but when it came to gays he was OK with that one. The reason for this? Well, his own daughter was gay.

Competition is good BUT dumping is not.

If you have to compete with a company that is not paying for anything, well, it is like the official dealer of Honda competing with the criminal who sells robbed spare parts at Warnes...competition is something different.

By the way, I have no business with Taxis. Who here is being paid by UBER?

Back