Uber Is Live In Ba

So what exactly is the difference in terms of "not paying for anything" between a company like Uber and a company like zolvers (which has been used and recommended by a few people here)? As far as I can see, drivers are not employees for Uber just like cleaning persons are not employees of zolvers.

Nothing. Just like the people who posted in the classifieds weren't employees of the newspaper.

Competition is good BUT dumping is not.

If you have to compete with a company that is not paying for anything, well, it is like the official dealer of Honda competing with the criminal who sells robbed spare parts at Warnes...competition is something different.

By the way, I have no business with Taxis. Who here is being paid by UBER?
I just take cabs from time to time but have nothing to do with the business.

So what exactly is the difference in terms of "not paying for anything" between a company like Uber and a company like zolvers (which has been used and recommended by a few people here)? As far as I can see, drivers are not employees for Uber just like cleaning persons are not employees of zolvers.
A cleaning service is not a service of public interest such as transportation. Cleaners deal with dirt, transportation means moving people from point A to point B safely and timely ( big difference imho )

A cleaning service is not a service of public interest such as transportation. Cleaners deal with dirt, transportation means moving people from point A to point B safely and timely ( big difference imho )

Yes but you let cleaners in your house. Shouldn't we require that they have criminal background checks as a matter of public interest?

Yes but you let cleaners in your house. Shouldn't we require that they have criminal background checks as a matter of public interest?
That is what most people " think " that these agencies do. Well, they don't. They really do nothing but put ads on the news paper and enroll workers and clients, take a share and that is pretty much it. And this is the reason why I do not hire through them.

Is this true? It must be the only things they know the directions to then.

I am tired of having to give directions to taxi drivers, but that is something that will probably be the case for Uber too. More than once I have had to give directions to Velez Sarsfield stadium. Yes, the near 50,000 seat arena that houses numerous intenrational and national sporting, musical and policitcal events and is located on one of the city's main flow streets.

Lighten up he was a River fan and he had never been before because he could not hold his nose and drive.

The difference is something called contrato eventual:

http://www.ipyme.org/es-ES/ContratacionLaboral

Against working under the table.

People who works for an agency of temporary work has medical insurance, accidents insurance and retirement.

I don't think solvers is a temporary work agency. I think for example that if you put out a request for a plumber, they put you in touch with a plumber who is a monotributista and for whom zolvers is just a way to fill in some empty spaces between the jobs he would get normally.

Sorry nikad, but do you mind explain me the difference? It cannot be public safety as each driver has a drivers license, so for a third party it wouldn't make a difference if you get hit by an Uber driver driving with a passenger or the same person driving along. If someone feels uncomfortable driving with somebody who doesn't have a so-called professional license, nobody forces them to use the service. It's exactly the same if I have doubts that some random person might steal my stuff when cleaning the apartment.

I don't think solvers is a temporary work agency. I think for example that if you put out a request for a plumber, they put you in touch with a plumber who is a monotributista and for whom zolvers is just a way to fill in some empty spaces between the jobs he would get normally.

That's the point. The business model is exactly the same. Both companies just arrange a certain kind of service without having employees or paying taxes/social insurance. I don't say that those should be allowed or prohibited, but I find the hypocrisy amusing that the same people who use service A are arguing against service B despite no differences. The plumber can work as self-employed and paying taxes or he can work in black... My personal guess would be that most don't pay taxes and it's fine to be against the possibility, but then one should be at least consistent.

Back