Uber Is Live In Ba

TANGO TAXI......Mendoza's answer to compete with Uber before it disembarks in their province. The app was designed by 3 young locals with the support of the Assoc of Taxi Owners of Mendoza and the provincial gov't.

http://www.minutouno.com/notas/1482469-tango-taxi-la-aplicacion-que-lanzaron-los-taxistas-competir-uber
"La aplicación.....permitirá pedir un taxi por celular, monitorear el viaje y saber quién es el conductor..."
"cuando uno abre la aplicación lo ubica geográficamente donde uno se encuentra y en ese momento puede seleccionar dentro de un radio de 300 metros el punto exacto donde va a estar esperando el vehículo que lo viene a buscar"..."sostuvo que en una próxima etapa se integrarán "los pagos electrónicos"...

TANGO TAXI......Mendoza's answer to compete with Uber before it disembarks in their province. The app was designed by 3 young locals with the support of the Assoc of Taxi Owners of Mendoza and the provincial gov't.

http://www.minutouno...s-competir-uber
"La aplicación.....permitirá pedir un taxi por celular, monitorear el viaje y saber quién es el conductor..."
"cuando uno abre la aplicación lo ubica geográficamente donde uno se encuentra y en ese momento puede seleccionar dentro de un radio de 300 metros el punto exacto donde va a estar esperando el vehículo que lo viene a buscar"..."sostuvo que en una próxima etapa se integrarán "los pagos electrónicos"...
This is like Easy Taxi that was operating way before Uber in Argentina. People like Uber cos it is dirt cheap and they think it's cool so it makes them look cool :D But, you get what you pay for.

Sorry nikad, but do you mind explain me the difference? It cannot be public safety as each driver has a drivers license, so for a third party it wouldn't make a difference if you get hit by an Uber driver driving with a passenger or the same person driving along. If someone feels uncomfortable driving with somebody who doesn't have a so-called professional license, nobody forces them to use the service. It's exactly the same if I have doubts that some random person might steal my stuff when cleaning the apartment.

I did not say public safety but I said public interest. And it is regulated, inspected and checked regularly. As for now Uber is illegal and if the company does not want to comply with local law, they can take their business somewhere else right? Right now if anything happens among Uber drivers, passengers, etc it happens within a context of an illegal activity.

I did not say public safety but I said public interest. And it is regulated, inspected and checked regularly. As for now Uber is illegal and if the company does not want to comply with local law, they can take their business somewhere else right? Right now if anything happens among Uber drivers, passengers, etc it happens within a context of an illegal activity.

Personally I'd call busses as of public interest - not taxis or uber, but i guess that's the issue of a term like public interest: everyone can have it's own definition what belongs to it and what doesn't. I totally agree with you that there should be a level playground for all private transportation companies and each market participant should adhere to the rules. Unfortunately most current laws regarding the topic don't focus on that but are placed by syndicates to create an artificial oligopoly. Imo the right thing to do is to get rid of most regulations like overly expensive licenses and inefficient "background checks" or "professional licenses" and let the consumers decide which company and/or freelance driver they want to use. A simple registration and a certain minimum insurance policy is all that's needed, while car inspections should be mandatory for all cars, not just cabs/remises.

Well as of July, car inspections will be mandatory for everyone in Cap Fed if the auto is over 3 YO or more than 60,000 kilometers.

As for the rest - I've certainly been in some VERY sketchy taxis and had some scary encounters with taxi drivers - had one who tried to climb in the back seat to kiss me, another who didn't want to let me out of the car without giving him my number, etc. I've certainly read troubling stats about Uber as well.

Tracking devices, comprehensive insurance policies and better background screening would be plusses across the industry.

Alvaro, titular del juzgado N° 16 en lo Penal, Contravencional y de Faltas de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires, resolvió hoy "ordenar la clausura/bloqueo preventivo en los términos del art. 29 de la ley 12, de la página web https://drive.www.uber.com/argentina y las plataformas digitales, aplicaciones y todo otro recurso tecnológico que permita contratar y/o hacer uso de los servicios de transporte de pasajeros que ofrece la empresa UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC, UBER ARGENTINA SRL o UBER B.V.".

De acuerdo a lo dispuesto, la medida estará limitada "al estricto ámbito de la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires; hasta tanto la empresa se adecue a la normativa de la Ciudad".

Lol

g89GlbI.jpg

I don't think solvers is a temporary work agency. I think for example that if you put out a request for a plumber, they put you in touch with a plumber who is a monotributista and for whom zolvers is just a way to fill in some empty spaces between the jobs he would get normally.

It is a company of trabajo eventual, just google it.

citygirl - "[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Tracking devices, comprehensive insurance policies and better background screening would be plusses across the industry." Agree 100%![/background]

Back