Uk Money Transfer...

Bkentfc

Registered
Hi guys,

My question is, What is the quickest and most efficient way to transfer money from a UK bank account (debit) to Argentina ? A lot of what I've being reading about has been primarily addressing transfers between here and the US; speaking of addresses, I actually registered an account with Xoom only to find out later that they would only accept cards registered with an address in the States.

I know how things here are never really straightforward but I also am of the assumption that there must be a lot of experience on here about this kind of stuff. Thanks in advance for your help guys!!!

speaking of addresses, I actually registered an account with Xoom only to find out later that they would only accept cards registered with an address in the States.

If you have a UK account, you should try Azimo.

Seems pretty decent for now, lets see how it goes during the pickup!

And if the account is in Australia or New Zealand in Aus $ or NZ $..how to transfer money to BA? Anyone with experience

http://smallworldfs.com/ too. They used to (might still do) give you an option of all the different companies they work with here.

If one is transferring in euro in France, is there any reliable transfer service?

Back