UK riots

TheBlackHand said:
so basically this bigbadwolf loser is a racist troll. Good to know.

Isn't this an ironic (if not amusing) example of the pot calling the kettle black?

...and why is this thread still in the "expat life" forum?

It is pretty ironic that a troll like you is defending a racist troll like him. But thats your problem not mine.

Reflect on it and move on.

steveinbsas said:
Isn't this an ironic (if not amusing) example of the pot calling the kettle black?

...and why is this thread still in the "expat life" forum?

TheBlackHand said:
It is pretty ironic that a troll like you is defending a racist troll like him. But thats your problem not mine.

Reflect on it and move on.

My post had nothing to do with race. It was only about you (a troll) calling BBW a troll.

And it is ironic that you wield the black hand.

Speaking of trolls, have you seen any posts by Grandaiscool, CABJ, Futboljunkie, or qwerty (among others) lately?

Perhaps bigbadwolf was watching news coverage in the USA when he "observed" that most of the rioters were black:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/8/mayor-talks-tough-to-black-teens-after-flash-mobs/

bigbadwolf said:
Speaking of which, why is no-one mentioning just about all the rioters and looters are black?

Oh...they did....just in a much more subtle way of saying it.

Or is the reason that the press in England (in some cases?) is prohibited by law of specifying the race of "accused" criminals?

deeve007 said:
UK media's been publishing photos and names of the accused.

No matter what color their skin is I'll bet they all look like Harvard economic professors.

Un cabecita....

2499657978_95a7a9bfd4_z.jpg

you have some serious mental health issues. that is all

steveinbsas said:
My post had nothing to do with race. It was only about you (a troll) calling BBW a troll.

And it is ironic that you wield the black hand.

Speaking of trolls, have you seen any posts by Grandaiscool, CABJ, Futboljunkie, or qwerty (among others) lately?

Perhaps bigbadwolf was watching news coverage in the USA when he "observed" that most of the rioters were black:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/aug/8/mayor-talks-tough-to-black-teens-after-flash-mobs/

Back