Unconventional Meat Cuts

I actually happen to have half a bottle of the marsala I bought for my first attempt at tiramisu for a friend's bachelor party.

I might just unfriend you for attempting to murder a tiramisù with marsala.

Anyway, here you a recipe to impress guest and put that marsala to proper use: Scaloppine al marsala

Ahahaha. Don't judge me too hard! It was the only thing I found as listed online as an "alternative" on short notice that would not cost me an arm and a leg and leave me with a full bottle of something I wasn't going to ever use. If it is of any consolation, the egg whites murdered the tiramisu well before the marsala was ever involved (long story short, I was assured I would have a fully equipped kitchen at my disposal, instead i had a mixer and a square metallic bowl to beat the whites in... didn't turn out as expected... thank god my back up chocotorta tasted like alfajor-y heaven).

Why all the fuss on how to cook a good Rib? Just get a chunk like the one seen below and marinate it with available ingredients then just roast the goods in the oven for a bit. Then just savour it !
pork-rib-roast-001.jpg

Regarding spare ribs: I FOUND THE TRADITIONAL CUT FOR AMERICAN STYLE RIBS, And relatively cheap and it says "al campo" which should mean no additives, natural feed, etc. it's at the carniceria /verduleria on the corner of the 2500 block of Juramento, one block from Cabildo.
My ribs are covered with Bulls Eye and in the oven as I write this
They also have pollos al campo at for a third less then what I normally pay and they have turned out wonderfully juicy and flavorful when I roast them vertically with a Thai marinade.....
Have fun!

Regarding carne picada, you can choose the piece of meat they put it into the machine.

Back