Any advice on receiving unconventional pacakages from the states?

lbwaterpoloman

Registered
I dunno what they might contain... anything hypothetical really... for arguments sake, just under an ounce of high quality weed?

indeed i do. im more likable when im high. its for the greater good. and ive been told that you can only find dirt weed full of seeds and stems in argentina, but since its been "decriminalized" here i thought mailing small amounts in discreet fashion might be a legitimate idea... just wondering if anyone had any thoughts, other than "marijuana is bad", about that idea?

thanks

I haven't known of anybody to ship actual greenbud here, but do know that if you order seeds from Amsterdam to arrive here that it should arrive without problems--that said, I don't know how they package to ship. My suggestion would be to ask a seed supplier how they would package the seeds to ship to argentina and take their lead. Otherwise, in "regular" mail (stateside) I know that coffee grounds have a strong smell that can cover the smell of green, so maybe you can have someone ship you some special, well packaged coffee and candy? It'll be like christmas morning. ;) Good luck, and hopefully nobody "intercepts" your package. That's the really uncertain part of the equation. Otherwise, there are always those seeds you can order...

lbwaterpoloman said:
indeed i do. im more likable when im high. its for the greater good. and ive been told that you can only find dirt weed full of seeds and stems in argentina, but since its been "decriminalized" here i thought mailing small amounts in discreet fashion might be a legitimate idea... just wondering if anyone had any thoughts, other than "marijuana is bad", about that idea?

thanks

I am a criminal attorney, so listen carefully and UNDERSTAND this is not a debate.

This is not decriminalized!

It is still a crime but there is a Supreme Court leading case that said that personal use is legal.

However, you super idea is considered to be traffic for production. I am too tired for double checking with the criminal code how many year you might be in jail for that, but for sure this is about 15. However, being an alien you wll be deported after you have been 50% of the condemn.

So, forget this stupid idea or, if you are still going to do it, hire a lwyer in advance because once you are in this is much more difficult.

Regards

Mizzmar, thank you for the advice.

Bajo, thank you for the information. As far as the condescending attitude directed towards the asker of a relatively innocent (and clearly stated HYPOTHETICAL) question, please don't talk down to me.

I'm assuming you meant to say that my super idea was "trafficing with the intent of distribution", as you can not produce an already made consumable. I named a dileberately small amount as to acknowledge the fact that larger amounts may be identified as trafficing, hoping to illicit information on what amount might avoid that charge.

Also you will notice that the word "decriminalized" was in quotations and with some introspection you can deduce that the presence of the aforementioned puncuation (and the fact that this post exists at all) would most likely infer that I realize that marijuna has not officially been decriminalized. However, I was wondering if this landmark case would prevent prosecution in the event of interception. This does not make my question or "idea" stupid.

You see, not only am I a pot head, but I am a pot head who asks questions before acting, thoroughly checks the information given in response to those questions, and also doesnt talk down to people based on stereotypes.

If i misinterpreted the conotation of your post, forgive me for being brash.

Yes ay Rastafari :eek:

I know a few pot-heads since a friend is a drummer in a reggae band. (hypothetically if I ever tried to smoke a spliff I didn't inhale).
Just stick to what they call "ladrillo" but buy syrup for the cough before :p

Well, that's just hypothetical :D

Jah Man !

If anyone has a condescending attitude it's some upstart who comes here from nowhere and immediately starts trying to subvert the laws of a country that isn't even their own.

We know that the tax authorities already take an interest. And immigration. And now I suppose we can expect the drug enforcement people too.

Thanks very much.

Marihuana posession is still punished as a crime in the Criminal Code, I have heard of people being arrested for 2-3 days for carrying 3 marihuana cigarretes... do not play the hero here, situations with the Police can get really bizarre to say the least. No to mention if you get in trouble with Province Police it gets ten times worse and unless you have plenty of contacts they will make your life miserable for as long as they can get away with it. Have heard several horror stories first hand.

Back