University in English??

The only full degree seeking master's level program is held at U Austral in Pilar for MBA students and Exec MBA's. This is a program that is hard to get into and the program is AACSB accredited. Otherwise, some universities offer some courses for non degree seeking students as part of foreigner's study abroad programs in mostly liberal arts courses for undergrads. Most universities teach some of those courses. I hope this helps.

Check with Lincoln Univ. they have 2 and 4 year undergrad programs and I think they might have some limited post grad work [maybe] Check out their "Seminar" programs. They bring in some very high level talent for these courses.

The Universidad Nacional de Cordoba has an MBA program in English, and I believe there are also MBA programs in English in BA too. That is the only type of University programs in English in Argentina I am aware of.

Around the world, only MBA programs in English, or mainly in English, have any credibility. In Germany, most graduate programs of most disciplines are solely in English.

I have just assisted in a translation into English for an Argentine academic who has started working at a university in Chile, for a funding proposal for a project, which has to be submitted in English to a Chilean public research foundation. It is interesting to see the difference in academic, administrative, scientific and business culture in Chile, where all important documents and presentations, including public ones, have to be in English. A world, and really a dimension, apart.

Is it possible to take (or audit) courses at any of the universities here without enrolling in a degree program? I'd love to take a Latin American literature class, but I can't find any information about enrolling in just one course.

Back