Unlocking an iPhone

TomAtAlki

Registered
I have an iPhone 3GS with operating sys 4.2.1. Does anyone know if it is possible to unlock it?

That's a nice site. Is there anything like that for unlocking?

Look at the same site, in the right-hand column of the spreadsheet, for unlocking info.

TomAtAlki said:
I have an iPhone 3GS with operating sys 4.2.1. Does anyone know if it is possible to unlock it?

Hey, if you still have problems, I just unlocked one yesterday that I bought in the U.S. last week. Has the same OS as you and it was quite easy...took me about 15 minutes.

Jaredwb. Did you use the instructions on the web site Sleuth gave me or do you have an easier way? I am slowly working my way through the daVe Sleuth site.

My first stop in unlocking iPhones and the iPod Touch is http://tysiphonehelp.com/
He has a lot of youtube videos on how to unlock the devices and what software to use. He has never let me down.

Not related to unlocking but still iPhone related. I was given an iPhone 4 and it doesn't have a case, I know free cases were held out until September 30th, now they tell me I can still get one for free, is that correct to your knowledge? If so, where? I'm so not a tech guy..

seventeen said:
Not related to unlocking but still iPhone related. I was given an iPhone 4 and it doesn't have a case, I know free cases were held out until September 30th, now they tell me I can still get one for free, is that correct to your knowledge? If so, where? I'm so not a tech guy..

It was only available until Sept 30 and to get it, you had to download the "free case" app from the Apple store using your iPhone 4.

TomAtAlki said:
Jaredwb. Did you use the instructions on the web site Sleuth gave me or do you have an easier way? I am slowly working my way through the daVe Sleuth site.

Not sure about the site you have. I purchased a code crack SW because the new OS is not supported by most of the sleuths out there. Were you able to crack it yet? If not, send me a message with your email and I'll send you the instructions I have.

J

Back