Unlocking Phones- Zte Max Pro Or Others

jbhenson

Registered
Hello all,
I was browsing through old posts and found nothing since 2013.

My question is this, Does anyone know some phone savy people, or businesses that can unlock a ZTE Zmax Pro and install Andriod 7 on it?

I have searched through some of the mercado libre adds for La Plata but no luck after talking to them.

check the you tube help videos

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=zte+zmax+unlock+code+free

Did that and unlocked 1 but I was curious if anyone knew of any companies that did it. I would still like to upgrade my Andriod 6 to Andriod 7 and I really dont want to take the time to learn how to do it. ITs worth the amount of money you would pay someone to aviod 3 or 4 hours learning it.

It only makes sense to pay someone a few hundred pesos when valuable time spent learning it can be managed more effectively and spent on something more lucrative. Wouldnt you agree?

Did that and unlocked 1 but I was curious if anyone knew of any companies that did it. I would still like to upgrade my Andriod 6 to Andriod 7 and I really dont want to take the time to learn how to do it. ITs worth the amount of money you would pay someone to aviod 3 or 4 hours learning it.

It only makes sense to pay someone a few hundred pesos when valuable time spent learning it can be managed more effectively and spent on something more lucrative. Wouldnt you agree?

I know a small shop in the Galleria Americana Sta. Fe y Pueyrredón , this young bolivian has done good work for many friends. To Unlock an Iphone 7 cost $600 . To Upgrade Android ? Mind your mobile brand is not popular here, may not have the codes.
Interested?

Back