uruguay cheats to win

Choripán said:
For the record my landlady is Paraguayan and if she weren't just four and a half feet tall I would call her the biggest bitch I have ever known. So I'll just say that she's a serious bitch, or maybe just an out-sized bitch. Anyway, she makes my life unpleasant on a regular basis. But it has nothing to do with the fact that she was born in Paraguay. It's good old fashioned nurture - that is, 30 years in Buenos Aires - not nature that makes her steal my underwear and increase the rent when I complain about it. Bitch!

Sadly racism and general assholicity are not monopolized by any particular culture or people. No doubt you get a lot of it around here. But spend a couple of weeks in Alabama and the Argies will start to seem like multicultural universalists.

That said, I do hear awful racist comments about the Paraguayans pretty much daily. For example, I was told by a taxi driver the other day that the castellano word for "hammock" translates as "Paraguayan bed." What is remarkable about this useless bit of snark is that the Porteños actually believe it to be an insult.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:my god!!yes he did say that!!!!!!!!!

Back