uruguay cheats to win

ghost said:
I thought we were talking about soccer. What a dumbass comment!

Napoleon said:
Get used to it. There's lots of that around here and it frequently drives away good posters.

First that comment was in context with another comment and not as isolated as you suggest, then if you take it out of the context of course it will sound not right or ridiculous.

Now, about that particular comment and yes out of the topic but none less important for that matter because you consider it a 'dumbass comment' I will explain what was behind that....

For a long time some of you guys didn't have a conscience voice to criticize or inform you what the rest of the world think about some if not all the arrogant policies, principles and prejudices do you have about almost to everything around yourselves that when someone point them out your get so outraged and disgusted because in your self arrogant minds there can't even be a possibility to contemplate your universal rightness to everything on this word, right?...well it will be better if you begin to change your way of thinking, the world is changing around your self centered righteousness and nobody is going to put up with that crap and nonsense anymore.

You can now continue with the topic, 'note that I said some of you', the ranting is over.

Today's Special!

Plate of the Day, Octopus Paul Paella...

...and for dessert 11 German mini sausages with a complimentary cup of coffee... $8.50

Bon Appétit

HowardinBA said:
do they have a "Ladbrokes"in BA????.......

I don't think so but am not sure. Anyway they don't filter access to William Hill BW and others.

INteresting final, not the usual Brazil/Germany/Italy kind.
Both teams desserve really a win, whether you consider it from an historical perpective (in that case, NL may have a plus since they have given so much to European football), or for the game quality (pleasant to watch both).

Will we have a drama like the Materazzi/Zidane incident with Van Bommel as a guest star ?!

I can see a few goals in this one.the result though is hard to call...let,s sit back and enjoy it

Well, I nail my colours to the mast and will be backing Spain, just like our eight legged friend. I have a fear that the Dutch will spend the frist 15 minutes trying to kick lumps out of the Spaniards, to slow their speedy interchange passing up. Just thankful that the Ref is a pretty good one - despite what we may say about him in the Premiership - He won't let them get away with it... Just hope the game flows, and it could be a classic, or, if the Dutch go negative (esp. Van Pommel Horse[sic]), then ot could be a boring 1-0 grind out a result game -

As H says, lets sit back, and hopefully enjoy......

Backing Holland all the way, third time lucky hope they win this time

Hup Holland! Hup!

WAIT! Back this train up. Forget about this World Cup thing...
@Choripan...Did you say your landlady steals your UNDERWEAR!?!?!

As maddening as that must be, it is also something you will definitely laugh about in 20 years. And that I will laugh about right now!

Back