US Aid to Haiti

SaraSara

Registered
Moonwitch said:
Well many USA companies already have outsourced to Haiti, keeping prices low. That is why so many people live in poverty.
Of course...! That's the reason why Haiti is so poor. How dim of me not to realize that it was all the US's fault.... :)
 

SaraSara

Registered
Those links look like really reliable sources of information. Better hurry up and buy Haitian real estate right now. Just remember to make sure mineral rights go with the land.
 

gouchobob

Registered
Those links look like really reliable sources of information. Better hurry up and buy Haitian real estate right now. Just remember to make sure mineral rights go with the land.
__________________
Sara

Sounds like a good investment opportunity to me.
 

French jurist

Registered
cabrera said:
If anyone who has a decent intelligence believes that USA is there to help Haiti they are raving mad to say the least.

Haiti is very rich in natural resources and has more oil than Venezuela and Cuba combined as well as huge reserves of Gold and Iridium. Read Below

http://remixxworld.blogspot.com/2010/01/haiti-has-larger-oil-reserves-than.html

http://remixxworld.blogspot.com/2010/01/haiti-has-huge-resources-of-gold-and.html

I'm a bit doubful, to say the least, about what is told.
Those two "scientists" Daniel & Ginette Mathurin seem quite anonymous.

Right now, supposed oil reserves in Haiti are the size of an olympic pool compared to a glass of water for Venezuela when back in 2007, they were declaring they are 5 times greater (http://potoprincipe.blog.mongenie.com/index/p/2010/01/906609).

They warned too, ten or twenty years ago that a major earthquake would take place in Haiti (what a guess knowing the sismic history of the country !).

In the same link posted above, they warned back in 2007 that a major climatic disorder would happen in 2010, that would lead 300 millions refugees from northern America to come as refugees in the Caribbean (Huh ?!).

But Daniel Mathurin concludes : too late to panick !


Another source (US Energy Information Administration) points out there are strictly none oil reserves in Haiti : http://tonto.eia.doe.gov/cfapps/ipdbproject/IEDIndex3.cfm?tid=5&pid=57&aid=6
 

Moonwitch

Registered
SaraSara said:
Of course...! That's the reason why Haiti is so poor. How dim of me not to realize that it was all the US's fault.... :)
Well that is one of the reasons. That and the economy constantly being held back by the US and Europe and the debt they are forced to pay. I mean can you believe Haiti was forced to pay reparations to France???
 

Ernest

Registered
Well, I am proud to be an American born and raised, married to an Argentine and here in Buenos Aires. I am also proud of all that the USA has done for the rest of the world when no one else has the balls or the will to take the lead. And I don't know which imbecility to address first...lets see, the USA is taking over Haiti because of all their gold and oil...this comes from a site that in it's header says "No statement of fact is made and/or should be implied. Please verify all the articles on this blog!" If there were all that gold and oil in Haiti, why are they so poor? I'm sure that if our Drilling Technology were deployed in Haiti to help them get the oil for themselves, some on this site would point to is and scream that the US Companies are taking advantage and actually making a profit!!!

Our manufacturing companies out source to Haiti and this causes them to be poor...I suppose that is true because our companies go there and FORCE them to leave their otherwise lucrative activities and work at low wages...can you spell MORON?

As far as Argentines being anti American, I don't see it - I do see a lot of our Argentine friends moving to South Florida and making a great life for themselves, with out worrying being mugged at every corner and getting counterfeit money from everyone except your grandmother.

Most Americans don't give a rats ass about what you think or whether you like the USA. The people of the USA are not asking for your help or your love and probably never will. We'll help with your earthquakes, tsunamis, aids, drill wells, provide military protection and generally do what we think is the right thing to do. But we sure won't count on your help if we have a disaster...remember all the foreign aid you sent to New Orleans? Huh?

Today I picked up a copy of El Argentino and there on page three is the President of Ecuador (educated in Illinois, USA) slamming the USA for occupying Haiti. Obviously he learned little of the mentality of the people of the US. Were we supposed to stay home and wait until he sent the Ecuadorian army to get the lights functional at the airport in Port au Prince so aid could arrive on a 24 hour basis?

If you don't like the USA, just swear off anything to do with it, and stop your bitching - stop using the things we invented like the internet, personal computers, telephones and the electric light bulb. And don't think about flying anywhere and take off those blue jeans!! If YOU are ever involved in a natural disaster, God forbid, please be sure to refuse the water, medical help and food the Americans bring.

That will teach us a lesson.
 

Moonwitch

Registered
cabrera said:
If anyone who has a decent intelligence believes that USA is there to help Haiti they are raving mad to say the least.

Haiti is very rich in natural resources and has more oil than Venezuela and Cuba combined as well as huge reserves of Gold and Iridium. Read Below

http://remixxworld.blogspot.com/2010/01/haiti-has-larger-oil-reserves-than.html

http://remixxworld.blogspot.com/2010/01/haiti-has-huge-resources-of-gold-and.html
Interesting links.

Haiti has a history of being plundered. Just look what the US and Europe did to the forests on the island.
 

SaraSara

Registered
Moonwitch said:
Interesting links.

Haiti has a history of being plundered. Just look what the US and Europe did to the forests on the island.
Overpopulation has done more damage to the forests than the US and Europe combined.
 

orwellian

Registered
Ernest said:
Well, I am proud to be an American born and raised, married to an Argentine and here in Buenos Aires. I am also proud of all that the USA has done for the rest of the world when no one else has the balls or the will to take the lead.
So being proud of the CIA overthrowing democratically elected governments, bombing, killing and torturing innocent civilians. You must be proud. Well the rest of the world think you are despicable.

Ernest said:
If there were all that gold and oil in Haiti, why are they so poor?
Because of U.S imperialism. Because you fund and support dictatorships so the status quo can be maintained, Haiti included.

Ernest said:
As far as Argentines being anti American, I don't see it
That's because you're freaking blind. If not you would have seen the graffiti that says "yankee go home" everywhere.


Ernest said:
The people of the USA are not asking for your help or your love and probably never will.
Oh yes they do. Chavez was in Harlem wanting to provide the poor people with cheap oil. He also tried to do the same with people in New Orleans if I am not mistaken.

Ernest said:
We'll help with your earthquakes, tsunamis, aids, drill wells, provide military protection and generally do what we think is the right thing to do. But we sure won't count on your help if we have a disaster...remember all the foreign aid you sent to New Orleans? Huh?
You don't really. Most of your "aid" are given to American puppet states. And most of it is military aid.

Ernest said:
If you don't like the USA, just swear off anything to do with it, and stop your bitching - stop using the things we invented like the internet, personal computers, telephones and the electric light bulb. And don't think about flying anywhere and take off those blue jeans!! If YOU are ever involved in a natural disaster, God forbid, please be sure to refuse the water, medical help and food the Americans bring.
Yeah and if you don't like France, stop eating Brie cheese, drink wine, etc etc. I could go on but my point it that things are invented all around the world. Nazi-Germany invented a lot of good things too so should we stop using those things as well?
 
Top