Usama's Funeral Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
perry said:
Any free thinking person with any semblance of intelligence would question this story about Bin Laden.

If he was killed where is the DNA evidence
Why was he buried at sea when clearly this is not Muslim tradition .
Why did they not capture him alive as he could help clearly in information useful for the so called war of terror

These are just a few questions I have in regards to this case.
--Since Al Qaeda has now confirmed that Osama has been killed it seems unnecessary to provide either DNA or photographic evidence.

--Islamic law does provide for burials at sea although it is not the norm. The stated rationale, namely that a land burial would provide a specifc location for the faithful Islamofascists to rally around sounds entirely plausible.

---Going into a darkened compound at 2AM, being greeted by automatic weapon fire, encountering barricades at every turn, knowing of the propensity of Islamic radicals to blow themselves and others up, Osama's stated intent to go down fighting, all led to a presumption that barring a clear surrender anyone the Seal Team encountered should be considered a threat. Not hard to understand.

I do not blindly accept everything the US government says....I protested the war in Viet Namm; resisted the draft; and opposed the invasion of Iraq based on dubious claims of weapons of mass destruction. But in the case of Osama Bin Laden and his guilt or innocence, the fact that virtually no source on the side of the US or its enemies have come forward to say our claims about his involvement are false provides a solid basis for concluding that he was the terrorist the US and the UK made him out to be. I did not dance in the streets when he was killed, but I was relieved that Osama will not be responsible for additional deaths. http://baexpats.org/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=113738

dr__dawggy said:
--Since Al Qaeda has now confirmed that Osama has been killed it seems unnecessary to provide either DNA or photographic evidence.

--Islamic law does provide for burials at sea although it is not the norm. The stated rationale, namely that a land burial would provide a specifc location for the faithful Islamofascists to rally around sounds entirely plausible.

---Going into a darkened compound at 2AM, being greeted by automatic weapon fire, encountering barricades at every turn, knowing of the propensity of Islamic radicals to blow themselves and others up, Osama's stated intent to go down fighting, all led to a presumption that barring a clear surrender anyone the Seal Team encountered should be considered a threat. Not hard to understand.

I do not blindly accept everything the US government says....I protested the war in Viet Namm; resisted the draft; and opposed the invasion of Iraq based on dubious claims of weapons of mass destruction. But in the case of Osama Bin Laden and his guilt or innocence, the fact that virtually no source on the side of the US or its enemies have come forward to say our claims about his involvement are false provides a solid basis for concluding that he was the terrorist the US and the UK made him out to be. I did not dance in the streets when he was killed, but I was relieved that Osama will not be responsible for additional deaths.

So now we are meant to believe Al Queda. Its very convenient for them to say anything while keeping the real OSAMA BIN LADEN ELSEWHERE

We need more proof as required by the most basic courts of law!

perry said:
So now we are meant to believe Al Queda. Its very convenient for them to say anything while keeping the real OSAMA BIN LADEN ELSEWHERE

We need more proof as required by the most basic courts of law!

First, I agree with you--release DNA evidence. No Harm.

Second, While one might question the word of the US Government and/or Al Qaeda, this much is certain--these sources do not agree about much. If the US says Black, Al Qaeda says white. For the two to agree makes the assertion that Osama is dead more credible.

Third, While I would like to see DNA evidence released, no amount of evidence will be enough to satisfy conspiracy theorists. Obama finally released the long form of his birth certificate. Rather than thanking him for the evidence, hard core "birthers" challenged its legitimacy. The form shows that Obama's father is from Kenya, for example. Birthers maintained that Kenya was not called Kenya until two years after Obama was born. Once this so called fact was debunked, birthers moved on to another point....prediction: the same thingn will happen when/if DNA evidence is released.

Truth is, Obama did not owe anyone anything beyond the legal authorites who certified him as eligible for office. And the US government does not owe you or any of us further documentation. It would be nice if they produce it, but we all know in advance that skeptics will remain skeptics; haters of all things US will remain haters.

dr__dawggy said:

Someone claiming to be Al-Qaida posted something on the Internet. That is hardly confirmation.

dr__dawggy said:

It's not the burial that was strange. It was that they did it so quick. Before anyone could get a chance to verify it.

dr__dawggy said:
I do not blindly accept everything the US government says....

Apparently you do. They have provided zero evidence, yet you believe in it.

dr__dawggy said:
But in the case of Osama Bin Laden and his guilt or innocence, the fact that virtually no source on the side of the US or its enemies have come forward to say our claims about his involvement are false

I think somewhere around 70% of all Muslims believe that Al-Qaida had nothing to do with 9/11. So your above statement is very wrong. Also, that terrorists claim responsibility for terror acts they did not carry out, is hardly new.

Jesus Christ could descend from the clouds and hand a couple of these guys a signed confession from Bin Laden admitting his role in launching terror attacks and a photo album of his new digs in the depths of Hell and they would demand more proof that he was a terrorist and that he is,in fact, dead.

dr__dawggy said:
Jesus Christ could descend from the clouds and hand a couple of these guys a signed confession from Bin Laden admitting his role in launching terror attacks and a photo album of his new digs in the depths of Hell and they would demand more proof that he was a terrorist and that he is,in fact, dead.

But if enough people believed that the above happened, you would too. You follow your herd.

dr__dawggy said:
no amount of evidence will be enough to satisfy conspiracy theorists.

You're the one believing in the alleged conspiracy, that makes YOU the conspiracy theorist.

TANVIMIL
Lubricante de la zona genital.
Composición.
Isoflavonas de soja al 40%, alfatocoferol acetato (vitamina E).
Indicaciones.
Sequedad vaginal. Dispareunia. La combinación de extracto de isoflavonas de soja más la vitamina E en un excipiente especialmente formulado forma un película protectora y emoliente que asegura una perfecta lubricación e hidratación vulvovaginal. TANVIMIL GEL lubricante con extracto de isoflavonas de soja y vitamina E puede utilizarse en la vagina y recto en ambos sexos. Asegura una mejor calidad de las capas superiores del epitelio vulvovaginal, que recuperan la flexibilidad y elasticidad, posibilitando una relación sexual indolora y más placentera.)

Definition freely available through our friend Google.

Usually a troll medication or so I'm told :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 26
A Expat Life 2
Back