Usama's Funeral Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
texxaslonghorn said:
???????????

You swallow anything your spoon fed with. It's pretty pathetic.

And by you, I mean people who are celebrating this.

tanvimil said:
You swallow anything your spoon fed with. It's pretty pathetic.

And by you, I mean people who are celebrating this.

You are a small small person. As someone who was in NYC on 9/11 and experienced that awful day and lost friends, I find your smug, conspiracy theories pathetic.

I am CELEBRATING WITH A GIANT SMILE ON MY FACE!! If I had fireworks, they would be going off in all their glory.

The fact that most ALL of the Al Qaeda cells and groups around the World are calling for revenge is proof enough for me (and 99% of the sane people) that he is dead and rotting in hell with his 72 virgins.

I only hope that at some time in your useless life you experience the loss that many of us felt on that day...maybe then you'll gain a small bit of respect for those who lost loved ones on 9/11.

jaredwb said:
I only hope that at some time in your useless life you experience the loss that many of us felt on that day...maybe then you'll gain a small bit of respect for those who lost loved ones on 9/11.

You completely missed my point why I think you are pathetic. The question here isn't if he is guilty or not. The question is whether they actually killed him. You see the difference between me and you is that I require to see some proof of something before I believe in it. And that is especially true when it comes from a lying politician like Obama.

jaredwb said:
You are a small small person. As someone who was in NYC on 9/11 and experienced that awful day and lost friends, I find your smug, conspiracy theories pathetic.
You can find them as pathetic as you want, but the whole situation (starting with 9/11) is far from crystal clear.

The fact that most ALL of the Al Qaeda cells and groups around the World are calling for revenge is proof enough for me (and 99% of the sane people) that he is dead and rotting in hell with his 72 virgins.

Really? I've researched and found nothing about Al Qaeda cells activating or calling for revenge. Where did you find that info (I looked up in google news).

I don't know the rest, I feel sorry for your loss.

But that doesn't mean that everything the US government says is true (see: wikilieaks).
It could very easily be that the guy has been dead for years and its been used by the US to justify military action, the removal of rights for US citizens, and a bunch other things by posting some fake image here and there to justify their actions.

TarHeelBluze said:
What a great day. Haters gonna hate.

absolutely :D

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

I don't know why buried at sea is confusing so many people -- to me it's an obvious way to make sure there is no point of congregation / pilgrimage for his followers to seek out.

CedarPawn said:
As for our image, well, would it be so detrimental to be proud when we win?

what have you won exactly? there is no winner in this.

I see people celebrating, I hear some of my in laws celebrating and singing songs...I simply don´t get what is it out there to celebrate? After 10 years and hundreds dead in Irak, etc, after Bin Laden was able to sow the seed of his beliefs to thousands, what is it out there to celebrate?

I can understand how families and friends of victims can get some relief with this, even the whole US people, but celebrate... really? A shot in the head is in no way punishment, it is a quick way to let somebody die ( as opposed to the ones that agonize for weeks in pain due to illnesses ).

For most religions death is in no way punishment but liberation, and the possibility to go to a better place... I just do not get the whole celebration, again, I understand relief, joy, etc. Maybe it is just me.

redrum said:
what have you won exactly? there is no winner in this.

Thousands of people have been killed. The country is severely in debt. And worst of all, the killing of this man doesn't bring back any of those people who died on September 11, 2011. Any kind of win does not diminish the fact that we've lost so, so much. I'm not going to criticize those who were celebrating last night or continue to do so today, but at least for me it is not an event that merits any sort of celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 26
A Expat Life 2
Back