Usama's Funeral Bash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama knows without a doubt that he is dead or otherwise wholly neutralized; he wouldn't dare to announce it otherwise, as it would be a simple matter for a living Bin Laden to make another video of himself referencing the affair, destroying the credibility of the US executive.. So yeah, OBL is dead and gone.

jaredwb said:
You are a small small person. As someone who was in NYC on 9/11 and experienced that awful day and lost friends, I find your smug, conspiracy theories pathetic.

with all due respect jared, being in the city on the day of the attack does not make you an expert.

people are allowed to have their own opinions just as you are entitled to yours. there´s no sense in getting angry about it.

all i know is that i am so tired of this us against them mentality.

What I find curious are the contradictory reports regarding Pakistan's knowledge and/or collaboration with this operation. Didn't Obama imply Pakistan coordinated with the US in executing the mission? Now reports indicate that not only was the Pakistan govt not informed of the operation, but that when it's armed forces scrambled planes in reaction to the Navy Seals helicopters showing up on radar, they continued to be left unadvised of what was going on.
There is all kinds of speculation regarding the degree to which Pakistan's intelligence service contains elements supportive of Al Qaida and OBL. Many believe it is incredible that OBL could remain undetected in the mansion in which he apparently lived continuously...so near to Islamabad and Pakistan armed forces HQs.
The US would do well to end all aide to Pakistan and other unreliable allies, get out of Iraq and Afghanistan asap and let the local revolutions throughout the mideast run their course in the absence of any and all intervention.
p.s. I can understand why right thinking people would celebrate this icon's journey to the great Islamic bordello in the sky, but I cannot understand why others would condemn them for demonstrating their joy at the death of this misguided scumbag.

demokritos said:
Obama knows without a doubt that he is dead or otherwise wholly neutralized; he wouldn't dare to announce it otherwise, as it would be a simple matter for a living Bin Laden to make another video of himself referencing the affair, destroying the credibility of the US executive.. So yeah, OBL is dead and gone.

I think the credibility of the U.S has already been destroyed long time ago. And announcing that they disposed of the body, the only evidence they had, didn't really help. Sure you can go ahead and take a lying politician's word for it. You are probably one of those still waiting for him to implement his change™.

Purcy said:
What I find curious are the contradictory reports regarding Pakistan's knowledge and/or collaboration with this operation. Didn't Obama say Pakistan coordinated with the US in executing the mission? Now reports indicate that not only was the Pakistan govt not informed of the operation, but that when it's armed forces scrambled planes in reaction to the Navy Seals helicopters showing up on radar, they continued to be left unadvised of what was going on.

Anomalies like this make sense if the story is made up.

I guess what they should have done was deny that they shot him in the head and buried him at sea.

That would have convinced twitchers everywhere that it definitely happened.

legilber said:
"I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure." - Mark Twain

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

redrum said:
with all due respect jared, being in the city on the day of the attack does not make you an expert.

people are allowed to have their own opinions just as you are entitled to yours. there´s no sense in getting angry about it.

all i know is that i am so tired of this us against them mentality.
Well, you are going to get more and more tired, pal, because whether it suits you or not, the fact of the matter is that it is them against us...at least until we (the US and western allies) exit the mid east (dar Islam) and abandon Israel so the Muzzies can reclaim their rightful god-given land. I 'm all for exiting the mideast, but not for abandoning Israel...so I believe its it's going to be an them vs us political reality for a long time, you f*cking infidel.

tanvimil said:
And announcing that they disposed of the body, the only evidence they had, didn't really help. Sure you can go ahead and take a lying politician's word for it.
Would you like to wager whether or not there is copious film footage, photographic and DNA evidence to substantiate the eyewitness reports that the President's public message is corrcect? A message that would destroy his chances for reelection if doubt could seriously be cast upon it. You have an overactive imagination and an underactive cerebrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Expat Life 26
A Expat Life 2
Back