Vamos a Uruguay

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had the official week from hell here on so many levels, perhaps the worst week in the history of my life? Why Argentinians!

Labor day 3 houses were blasting music for 18 hours I thought I was being tortured by ignorant retards. No sleep and the no way to nap and your head boom boom boom while their all drunk and acting like animals.

So I listen to we are poor sob so much you deserve to be poor Argentina you have earned it. And own it well. It is your past and it is your future you are a failure. And you will never be a place where the prosperous should live you are not worthy of them.

I just want to say that I wish you well and I hope you are as happy as you expect to be living in Uruguay (again).

Perhaps you can form/find your own expat group in Uruguay whose members will nod in agreement with the same sense of superiority you display when you trash Argentina.

I hope joining such a group will alleviate the need for you to continue to trash Argentina in this forum, even though living in Uruguay did not previously stop you from doing that prior to your return to Argentina.

PS: I suggest you seek out and join any group that starts each meeting with someone reading, "Rarely have we sen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path." and ends each meeting with the Serenity Prayer. 5788

Last edited:
The argentinian people have had the lives irrevocably changed for the worse in the last year due to the financial shenanigans of the current government . To blame the people for the financial terrorism that has been a part of their history for now over 50 years is narrow minded and ignorant . I am surprised that people are so cordial and polite considering the most difficult lives that they are now living to survive . If this was Australia or the USA with their tremendous sense of entitlement they would not be one quarter as gracious as the Argentinian people are today

Argentines are heart capturing people. It is true!
It is the people that make this country a league of its own.
Way before the historical architecture.
Way before the incredible weather.
Way before the electric city.
etc etc

Best wishes, greener pastures!

I have traveled in almost every important /major/big city of South and Central America. My thoughts - Argentinian people are the BEST in the Latin world on many aspects vis a vis compared to other Latins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back