Venetian Style Gondolas Come To Puerto Madero

Well I'm not saying I believe it, I'm reporting what I heard. It is true that Italians invented the concept of charging for using specific names for commonplace items. (Espresso machine. Bergamot Orange)
First of all, that BA pays hard cash to Venice...come on! They wont pay what they owe with the vultures funds to Griesa( and as he is so old ...he will be 85 in 5 months... he will mostl likely be dead soon so then they have another big waiting time and window before another judge takes it over!) and they are going to pay in euros, dollars or even worthless pesos to another chaotic country like la bella italia( a beautiful place but not the most organized.)
If they threw a lit match into the Riachuelo a bit further down, maybe we could make money by having the only non-stop "river" on fire 24 hrs daily!

That's only a half truth. Only the Easternmost "cul de sac" of Dock Sud could be turned into an eternal flame.
The Riachuelo itself is a recreational watersport hotspot.
remada2.jpg

How much could one of these cost: http://www.discovery.com/dscovrd/nature/mr-trash-wheel-removes-4000000-cigarettes-from-baltimore-harbor

And thats just the ones you know about ;-)
What the hell are condoms doing in the river. Are you saying that people are stupid enough to flush them and that stupidity is further compounded by city sewers emptying directly into crystal waters of the Paraná?.

What the hell are condoms doing in the river. Are you saying that people are stupid enough to flush them and that stupidity is further compounded by city sewers emptying directly into crystal waters of the Paraná?.

Has María Julia Alsogaray taken her promised dip in the Riachuelo yet?

Not possible because of import restrictions.

When I try to watch something on Youtube I get informed that the government of this country just built another fully operational nuclear power plant, but a paddle wheel to remove the condoms from the docks of puerto madero is just too sophisticated technology.

I can already envision the ads by pro when/if they finally build one:
"trataron de pararla" with close ups of moreno and mr trash wheel

What the hell are condoms doing in the river.

I wouldn't be as presumptuous as to say residents of Puerto Madero don't know what condoms are for, but I wouldn't be so naif either as to not imagine they don't just throw them out the windows of the taller floors.

Back