Venetian Style Gondolas Come To Puerto Madero

It is both very pleasant to float (row, drift) within the city, but the waters are very dirty with floating waste, the kind that is easiest to remove.

I've seen very interesting birds resting in floating jetties (and on debris) in the docks of Puerto Madero, obviously an overflow from reserva ecologica.

Cleaning up the docks should be very beneficial and economically productive for Buenos Aires.

Why don't we build a Trash Wheel ourselves and sell it to the City or to Corporacion Puerto Madero Este?

water2.jpg

It is both very pleasant to float (row, drift) within the city, but the waters are very dirty with floating waste, the kind that is easiest to remove.

I've seen very interesting birds resting in floating jetties (and on debris) in the docks of Puerto Madero, obviously an overflow from reserva ecologica.

Cleaning up the docks should be very beneficial and economically productive for Buenos Aires.

Why don't we build a Trash Wheel ourselves and sell it to the City or to Corporacion Puerto Madero Este?

water2.jpg

I'm in. Seriously. No reason we couldnt. I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to get together a few expats with the needed know how, capital and connections to execute.

But will we have to pay royalties to the City of Baltimore?

I'm in. Seriously. No reason we couldnt. I'm sure it wouldn't be to hard to get together a few expats with the needed know how, capital and connections to execute.

There's at least one very good reason you couldn't. It would not be nac y pop.

Back