Vice Presidential Debate

Pence won that debate easily..

He won if it was a contest to see who could avoid answering the most questions asked while answering questions not asked. If the issue was climate change, he talked about Iran; the economy, he talked about "court packing, etc. He had four or five talking points that he repeated over and over no matter what the question was.

Last edited:
I continue to be surprised every four years at the low quality of major candidates for
the top two offices in the US. None of the four seems to have even a modicum of
smarts in terms of US political history. Even a candidate as eccentric as Lyndon
Johnson could reel off the top ten social and political issues facing the US. This
group doesn't seem connected at all to issues outside themselves. Kind of sad.

Kamala has a brlliant background exclusively in the Judicial System..! But Pence kept the composture, was more effective, more aplomb and inspired confidennce, made you believe he was saying the truth. It was easier and free for Kamala to Bad Mouth the incumbent... When you call your oponent a liar , you loose points..!

She may be President if Biden is gone....!! OMG

Last edited:
I continue to be surprised every four years at the low quality of major candidates for
the top two offices in the US. None of the four seems to have even a modicum of
smarts in terms of US political history. Even a candidate as eccentric as Lyndon
Johnson could reel off the top ten social and political issues facing the US. This
group doesn't seem connected at all to issues outside themselves. Kind of sad.
I agree. I have no skin in the fight, not being from the US. So I can observe from a position of relative neutrality. I was quite surprised and disappointed with Harris. The others on the two tickets are known and disappointing in their own way. I hoped that she, younger and from a new generation of leaders, would be more articulate, and better prepared. She was not.

Kamala had a dirty look on her face the whole time - terrible personality and it was easy to tell when she was lying (her mouth was open). Pence was composed and did not fall into any of her traps - whether you agree with his views or not he performed better (unless you poll CNN lol).

Kamala had a dirty look on her face the whole time - terrible personality and it was easy to tell when she was lying (her mouth was open). Pence was composed and did not fall into any of her traps - whether you agree with his views or not he performed better (unless you poll CNN lol).

Just from watching the Debate ignoring the veracity of the assertions. I would trust Pence as a solid reliable person .... The other I wouldn't trust with my scout pocket knife. Would you sleep well with Kamala holding the "football"

Gossip is that the Generals produced a "fake" nuclear football...?.

He won if it was a contest to see who could avoid answering the most questions asked while answering questions not asked. If the issue was climate change, he talked about Iran; the economy, he talked about "court packing, etc. He had four or five talking points that he repeated over and over no matter what the question was.

Renzi as you know , in oral communications, the text is only 10 % of the conveyed message, audiences react more to Voice, image, and body language. The average Doña Rosa .. knows little about foreign relations, or fracking, or alternate energy sources. Ask an average john Doe what did Kamala said about taxes or Obama care... !! probably can't remember shit.

Under that criteria clearly Pence is the Debate winner..!´ I'm not a Trump supporter but a Debate coach in my day..!

Ethos , Pathos, logos...!

How many of you commenting are women and think Pence was better? They are at least half the vote for the election! How many of you are of color? I think the US electorate Is more diverse and see the USA differently than a group of white guys!

Renzi as you know , in oral communications, the text is only 10 % of the conveyed message, audiences react more to Voice, image, and body language. The average Doña Rosa .. knows little about foreign relations, or fracking, or alternate energy sources. Ask an average john Doe what did Kamala said about taxes or Obama care... !! probably can't remember shit.

Under that criteria clearly Pence is the Debate winner..!´ I'm not a Trump supporter but a Debate coach in my day..!

Ethos , Pathos, logos...!

Good delivery with light content is always going to defeat bad delivery of any content in most situations.

Mike is clearly much better spoken, as he should be, being a former talk radio host. But Kamala's smugness and snarkiness are really off-putting. She clearly still has PTSD from being pantsed by Tusli.

Back