Vietnamese Food Anyone?

Thanks for all the responses guys, both above and by PM, it appears that asian food is the way to BAExpat's heart! We should be having the first puerta cerrada some time before Christmas after Thomas has had a chance to get used to my kitchen and I will make sure you are all invited though sadly you won't all fit in on the same night. By the way does this system allow group PM's?

Thanks again for hosting the dinner last night! We had a great time, and the food and company were excellent. Looking forward to the official opening. :)

Thanks again for hosting the dinner last night! We had a great time, and the food and company were excellent. Looking forward to the official opening. :)

It was a pleasure meeting you guys and thanks for the useful feedback which is the point of these trial runs.

And me too! I am an enthusiastic eater; 'sounds' like I'd have lots of company. :)

Ok guys, we are doing another tasting (4 courses) of some dishes that we are thinking about for out Vietnamese PC this Friday. Menu will be Vietnamese spring rolls to wrap and dip, Coconut chicken soup, slow braised pork and dessert (as yet undecided). As it is a difficult time for staff, it is going to be very casual, dinner party style for just 10 people, at a cost of 150 pesos (including welcome drink)plus wine if you so require. We kick off at 8.30 (English time!).

We only have a couple of spaces left, which we will allocate to the first replies or PMs.

look forward to meeting a few of you.

Back