Visa Documents To Nvc Via Email?

John1017

Registered
I've been working on my argentine wife's visa for a year now and we are getting close to getting the visa. We have been stuck because we needed a co sponsor and that co sponsor had to get his taxes in order.

Anyways, I've been planning on sending all the information the NVC request for the visa, financial info, personal info, passport, birth certificate. Police record, all of that, via FedEx.

However I recently saw on the NVC website that they are now accepting scanned and emailed documents.

Does anyone have any experience with this recently. That would save a lot of money and time.
Thanks

I've been working on my argentine wife's visa for a year now and we are getting close to getting the visa. We have been stuck because we needed a co sponsor and that co sponsor had to get his taxes in order.

Anyways, I've been planning on sending all the information the NVC request for the visa, financial info, personal info, passport, birth certificate. Police record, all of that, via FedEx.

However I recently saw on the NVC website that they are now accepting scanned and emailed documents.

Does anyone have any experience with this recently. That would save a lot of money and time.
Thanks

Yes you can send it by email in pdf format....

Back