Vitamin Water

Yesterday I bought a bottle of lemonade Vitamin Water for $8 at Coto. It was awful. The VW here is made locally and it shows. In the US, the same flavor tastes much, much better.

I went to my first McDonalds here yesterday and they had Vitamin water. Didn't check the price.

Epika, another beverage by coca-cola that's sold here and I think produced locally, is pretty good, and has the same kind of sugar water plus whatever sounds healthy stuff added to it and at least a more pastel shade of food coloring. I still water it down but it's not bad, a step up from soda or most of the 'juice' or agua saborizada sold here. Or maybe it just looks nicer in glass bottles!!!!

Casper123 said:
Benefits of Water:

The human body, which is made up of between 55 and 75 percent water,
Lack of water can lead to dehydration, a condition that occurs when you don't have enough water in your
body to carry on normal functions...

Amen Casper and we should all drink more than we do I'm sure...but just because it says water on the label doesnt mean it is actually water. Chicken nuggets from most fast food chains aren't chicken either, etc etc etc :D
just a word of caution about your very innocent postings. You will get eaten alive on this forum by others with razor sharp minds and acerbic wit that could cut rocks in two. Maybe go the forum section and search threads on life in bsas, expats views on portenos, pizza, tramites etc and you may get an idea of expat experiences, useful advice etc. A genuinely helpful suggestion from someone who doesnt want to see you get eaten by the lions even in the name of entertainment......

mcaffa said:
Yesterday I bought a bottle of lemonade Vitamin Water for $8 at Coto. It was awful. The VW here is made locally and it shows. In the US, the same flavor tastes much, much better.

Hmm you sure it really tastes better in the USA or is it like a lot of stuff (starbucks for instance) that you THINK it tastes better there but really it tastes just as crappy, it's that when you haven't had it for so long you realise it's a poo and can't believe you actually had a hankering for it at all?

syngirl said:
Hmm you sure it really tastes better in the USA or is it like a lot of stuff (starbucks for instance) that you THINK it tastes better there but really it tastes just as crappy, it's that when you haven't had it for so long you realise it's a poo and can't believe you actually had a hankering for it at all?

Nope, I like it in the US and drink it quite often when I'm there. The one I tried from here tasted like crap. I am sure.

Back