Wanting To Ex-Pat

boxerboy1168

Registered
Hey all,

So I've been considering a move out of western culture for some time now. I am an American and i simply cannot stand living in America anymore and I want to expand my horizons and learn a new culture and way of life.

So I'm joining some ex-pat forums and saving money while I learn what it takes and what to expect during the next phase of this journey.

Also I've always been fascinated with South American tribal culture and I would love to visit many places in the region.

Thanks

Sorry Argentina has been very "Europeanized". Maybe not the best place for you.

Also I've always been fascinated with South American tribal culture and I would love to visit many places in the region.

Would love to hear more about what exact aspects of "South American tribal culture" fascinates you, specially considering that the Quechua tribe in Argentina has very little in common with the Venezuelan Auaké, thousands of miles to the north, other than sharing the "South American tribe" classification.

This is the map of the pueblos originarios in Argentina And here a guide explaining what they do rely on.

cadernillo-pueblos-naciones-originarias.jpg

Hey all,

So I've been considering a move out of western culture for some time now. I am an American and i simply cannot stand living in America anymore and I want to expand my horizons and learn a new culture and way of life.

So I'm joining some ex-pat forums and saving money while I learn what it takes and what to expect during the next phase of this journey.

Thanks

Just saw the movie Green Inferno. Excellent movie about americans looking to experience south american tribal cultures. I highly recommend it for you.

Saludos.

Back