wanting to make some girl friends.....

how about sunday afternoon at alto palermo mall? 2pm at Freddos coffee shop near the theater...

Hi, I'm 31 and from the San Francisco area. I've been here since March with my boyfriend and would be interested in meeting some women living here. I'll plan to stop by the Freddo's at Alto Palermo Sunday if I can make it! Is that still on? Hope to meet you soon,
Julie

Hi! My name is Vanessa and I've just moved to Bs. As. after living in the U.S. for a very long time. I'm also looking to make some new friends, so I'd love to join you for coffee one of these days. I'm staying in Palermo.
Is anyone going to the dinner next Friday?

Coffee tomorrow (sunday) afternoon at 2pm at Abasto mall is still on for anyone that can make it. meet at Freddo's near the cinema. Hope to meet some of you there!

Ambi

Hola, my name is Julie. I have been living here for over one year now and finding it difficult to make real girlfriends. I joined yesterday in hopes that I could find a few ladies to go out for a coffee with, not at a tourist trap and hang out. There is a lot do to here but when you live on a Peso its different. I am sure any woman who moved here from another country to be with her partner will agree. Not everyone lives the life like Kiss and Tango, fabulous book btw. So if you are free to do something let me know. Maybe we could start a jewelry making circle, or a gastronomical group. Something other than looking in windows of Mishka and drooling. Ciao! J

Hi all,

Just for clarification - tomorrow's coffee meet up is at ABASTO mall (not alto palermo as mentioned in an earlier post). There is a Freddo's next to the theater. Also, I chose this location not because I'm interested in shopping but because it seems somewhat centrally located and an easy landmark for those not too familiar yet with the city.

see you tomorrow at 2pm...

ambi

This is a bit eleventh hour, but literally just disovered this website and thread and would love to meet up! I'm 26, also new to the city and also looking to meet some girls for all the stuff girls do when they get together! ;-) I see there's a spot of coffee and nattering happening in a couple of hours; will head down to Abasto and hope to run into you all there. Beso, Jacqui

i waited until 2:20 today. too bad no one showed....

Back