wanting to make some girl friends.....

ROFL!..........Jojo, briliant!
Patt just for the record, when I mentioned Prada and Fendi I literally meant dogs that fit in parda or Fendi bags. Although I am partial to stockings and nice shoes I am far from a label snob. Actually while at my chicken shack home here in booniesville Argentina I more than anything live in dirty gumboots and sloppy sweaters. OK, always topped with a pink Dior Lipstick, big hair with loads of Ellenette!
Dont worry about the crop, its will grow back, mind you a couple of years ago at the insistance of my Argentine beautician, I had my choocha totally waxed, it felt nice (tee hee) but looked awfull. I looked a bit like the christmas turkey before she went in the oven, but after she had been stuffed!.......................not a pretty sight and I have to say she has never really recovered!
Cant wait to meet you girls and besos to Grazie, syngirl, nikad, joeyhurley,realba, and any others I have forgot.

LUCY CHECK YOUR NOTES I SENT YOU ONE XX

"LuckyLucy" said:
Dear Sandra,
I am more than happy to go dogwalking with you. Dogs and children simply adore me from the moment we meet. I have some spare time and my guy isnt that keen on dogs so more than happy to meet up with you and spend time with Bobo. He sounds wonderful! I can show you around BA so you can find your way quickly and I am sure we will get on really well.
Now, I have two other matters I want to deal with:
Ernie: I am French but lived in the UK for 4 years and I have never met a single gentleman out there. The only thing I and my other girlfriends bumped into were rude men, on the tube, in the bars, never offering their seats even to pregnant women! Unbelievable really. So where there is hot, there should be could, wet vs dry etc. If there are no gentlemen left then why on earth should I or anyone else be a lady. This is a dog-eat-dog world (sorry if this offends you Sandra asI know you love dogs) and it is each to their own.
Priscilla, Patt and Granny Apple: I am sure glad that you Golden Oldies have found each other and will look out for 3 grey cradlesnatchers downing caipiroskas at the Per Sherton. Don t you women have any morals? Going for such young guys when you have families????
xxx Lucy
ps So sorry to hear about your computer crash Apple Pie, I would have really loved to read all your inspiring comments.

Thank you for your message Maritz22. I jave sent you a private note too. Glad to hear you re thinking along the same lines as me when it comes to Miss Apple Tart. Besos Lucy

Wow yipee Ive been promoted!
from a Golden Oldie cradle snatcher Granny Smith
to a ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Drumroll!
Miss Apple Tart!
things are looking up for me thanks girls!

Auntie, stick with Granny Smith, good wholesome English apple, not those awful golden delicious things which have flooded the supermarkets.

Back