wanting to make some girl friends.....

I can just imagine what you look like Granny Apple and I feel no need to go and talk to any barman. You are American I presume so obviously very loud and needing to be the centre of attention all the time? And obviously you feel the need to broadcast the fact that at your "age" you can still get laid. WOW, congratulations and what an achievement.

LuckyLucy and FunCheat you are just a couple of attention w****s and boring board trolls, go get a life, you sound so resented that I doubt you even are females LOL

oh yeah!
this afternoon I wrote another reply and as usual in my longwinded style, unfortunately my cmp crashed and i lost the post which is always a pain in the ass. Logged on about ten minutes ago and to my pleasure I saw Nikad's post. Darling
Nikad what can I say except go girl you said it all!
besos

I agree how could anyone resist this thread....I can imagine some of us have been biting our tongues as I know I have!!! Who ever said girls are catty? Perhaps we need to split the children and put them on another thread!!
Enough is enough what gives you the right to insult people in this manner. We are expatriates, we live away from our friends and family and this site is suppose to be a place where we form new friendships and to gather valuable information.
My husband and I have been expats for six years and now I know what the term "expat brat" means. In those six years we have formed some of the most amazing friendships here and in the Middle East, while we are all different in many ways we have one strong bond and that is we all live abroad.
We have met such a wide spectrum of people who are older, single, married, gay ....whatever.....we do not stereotype from their gender preference, cultural differences or from their marital status, so what gives you the right to?
And finally Lucky lucy be careful, what goes around comes around.......

Wow!
'Lucky Lucy' what a great catch you have, you sound so proud! Well done, big pat on the back and all that!
So now you are a girlfriend? So by your own rules and buy your comments...any single girls who want you man...well its fair play?
Auntie nice to see you back!

Hello LuckyLucy, Funcheat, ladies all,I know that this is a ladies' thread and that a man may well not be welcome here. Having said that, I would like to comment on this. As a gentleman, I will do everything within my power to refrain from being offensive, although I am afraid I will not succeed. In my own personal opinion, a woman who sets her eyes on a man who is in a serious commitment with a pregnant woman, and makes it "her goal to get him", is by definition not a lady. And any man who not only welcomes such behaviour, but is also prepared to leave a pregnant woman to her own devices, in order to pursue another woman is again, by definition, not a gentleman. A lady would walk away from an involved man, immediately. And a gentleman would gracefully decline any distractions from previously acquired commitments. That's what I would do, anyway.
Then Funcheat, available men are not necessarily hard to find, nor losers, nor are all the taken ones good catches, I can assure you. Maybe the problem is that good catches are hard to catch, for you. If you ask me, I wouldn't go near a woman who is obviously desperate to get me. Who knows where she's been! lol
I hope I've added to the confusion.CheersErnie

i just can't help myself...these cat fights are turning me on! meow...

I am really annoyed at the mentioning of age when it comes to getting some "action". To clarify the situation: I am a grandmother of 64 who recently left her husband of 29 years and I have 5 grandchildren. I left him because I met a young Argentine (26) last year and we just hit it off. I am having the best sex ever for ages and I am loving every minute of it. I totally agree with you Auntie Apple and I would love to meet you. We have a lot in common being "over the hill" but compared to those cranky young singles I think we got the best deal. I also love drinking caipiroskas and am keen to try out this bar Pilar Sherton so leave me a private message and looking forward to meeting you soon.

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Grandma Priscilla, you rock. Are you a Tina Turner look-a-like or something?

50 - left hub after 20 years - have the nicest relationship on ALL levels with a 23 yr old fellow that is the closest thing to my perfect match.
Tina Turner - no but I have legs (cyclist) and I am the one teaching the Natural Non-Surgical Facelift.
Count me in.

Back