Weather-The Big Picture

That's true Pauper and they were donated by Spain.
They have a nasty habit of playing up when it rains lol
Why does Spain need to donate radar systems to a national entity. Is there anything, anywhere that this place can do for itself and get it right.

Why does Spain need to donate radar systems to a national entity. Is there anything, anywhere that this place can do for itself and get it right.
No, only foreigners - like you - know how to do things right.

No, only foreigners - like you - know how to do things right.
Perhaps you enjoy living in an environment where nothing works properly, trains crash every other week, brown outs rule the summer, inflation eats growth, companies refuse to invest, and workers don't give a damn about productivity. Please continue to enjoy as you wish. It's your country and you are building a legacy for your children..

Perhaps you enjoy living in an environment where nothing works properly, trains crash every other week, brown outs rule the summer, inflation eats growth, companies refuse to invest, and workers don't give a damn about productivity. Please continue to enjoy as you wish. It's your country and you are building a legacy for your children..
Unfortunately it is not my country. Maybe some day it will be - who knows. But yes I enjoy living here - despite those imperfections. And while I think there are things that need improvement - I would not go so far to say that Argentinians cannot get anything right...

Unfortunately it is not my country. Maybe some day it will be - who knows. But yes I enjoy living here - despite those imperfections. And while I think there are things that need improvement - I would not go so far to say that Argentinians cannot get anything right...
You are correct sir. They got corruption right, they got train crashes perfected, they got inflation perfected, they got dog shit distribution down to a science and they figured out how to disappear an entire generation of males. And......They have repeatedly perfected the art of default. So damn, I do stand corrected.

You are correct sir. They got corruption right, they got train crashes perfected, they got inflation perfected, they got dog shit distribution down to a science and they figured out how to disappear an entire generation of males. And......They have repeatedly perfected the art of default. So damn, I do stand corrected.
that's the attitude

Hope it is not a fall out of bed into a kayak type scenario. Bears watching. GFS is changing its mind on every run almost. .
I usually read Gustfront fo my minute to minute weather.

Other things they got right: family, friends, relaxing, asados, wine, tourism.......
Back to the original topic though, has WindGuru failed you? (or perhaps you've never heard of it?)

I always use windguru, it almost never fails!!! And the rain is looking bad on windguru... I really hope it fails this time, i have a turno in migraciones friday at 7am on friday :(

Back