Welcome To The Dictatorship Of Happiness

You mean noquis like them?

http://www.lanacion....u-relanzamiento

Nobody defend noquis, but he is not dismissing noquis, he is doing political persecution/cleaning and downsizing the State so, he is just doing massive layoffs.

For dismissing a noqui you have to see his file, inform him that he is under dismissal procedure for noqui, he offer evidence that he is not and they decide. It takes 3 months or less. They don't use it because they are not dismissing noquis.

Well, to be honest, in the President's mind noqui means State employed.

Trolling around.... Bajo you haven`t criticized yet the Ministra de Seguridad CV for the job, Was Berni Better??

You mean noquis like them?

http://www.lanacion....u-relanzamiento

Nobody defend noquis, but he is not dismissing noquis, he is doing political persecution/cleaning and downsizing the State so, he is just doing massive layoffs.

For dismissing a noqui you have to see his file, inform him that he is under dismissal procedure for noqui, he offer evidence that he is not and they decide. It takes 3 months or less. They don't use it because they are not dismissing noquis.

Well, to be honest, in the President's mind noqui means State employed.

So the Cultural Center had 710 employees? Sounds like a lot like ñoquis on the payroll.

For reference, the LBJ Library has fewer than 100 employees and uses about 50 volunteers at any given time.

I'm still trying to imagine strolling through Plaza de Mayo on a lovely sunny day, taking selfies and snapshots of the Casa Rosada and the pigeons, when along comes a cop and asks me for ID.
I tell him I left it at home, he books me and takes me to the nearest police station, where I'm questioned and fingerprinted like in some third rate B movie.
And I'm not alone, there's a queue of similar non ID carrying offenders waiting to be questioned, whilst tourists and the elderly are being mugged just blocks away.

Well, you are right. This is like you described because this is a social control tool of a police State.

So, I can predict that police is going to interrogate regarding whom you voted. Or they are going to check your FB instead of your fingerprints. Remember, they are not looking for criminals.

They are deciding whom to dismiss using FB right now. Ñoquis? Not. They look for people whom didn't voted the President. First hand info.

is this a case of autobombo ,,, ?? a passport will suffice , or expats should rush to get DNI.... B)??

Right! Please point me in which article of the immigration law are expats excepted of respecting the law?

Answer, for years I was explaining that the immigration law call you fake tourist and it is a deportation cause.

They are deciding whom to dismiss using FB right now. Ñoquis? Not. They look for people whom didn't voted the President. First hand info.

proof? i posted elsewhere but it went to "review".

I've got lots of extreme pro kirchnerites who work for the government posting shite, they're complaining that their colleagues who were on contracts have been sacked. specifically saying they were not "activists" like them.

Trolling around.... Bajo you haven`t criticized yet the Ministra de Seguridad CV for the job, Was Berni Better??

Why should I critize her? For being alcoholic, for changing parties over a dozen times, because she cut the payroll to retirees or for being an extreme left terrorist in the 70' (with a confirmatory picture) and extreme right now?

Or you mean Ritondo? I don't understand how someone who is addicted to cocaine can fight his own dealers.

But, yes, you are trolling.

They are bad choises but this is the President and the Governor call. She is just an awkful choise while he is biased if his adiction is true.

Back