Welcome To The Dictatorship Of Happiness

So, I can predict that police is going to interrogate regarding whom you voted. Or they are going to check your FB instead of your fingerprints. Remember, they are not looking for criminals.

They are deciding whom to dismiss using FB right now. Ñoquis? Not. They look for people whom didn't voted the President. First hand info.

Wow. It's cool when you get to parody stuff 10 days before it's written.

Not to mention that even if true, nothing terribly surprising. It's not like you don't have a shit-ton of 'militantes' here looking to make noise, particularly in government. It's not like you don't have reports of resistencia by government employees, earning taxpayer money, against the new dictatorial overlords.

If I have to choose who to fire first - the guy who's hanging around doing shit, or the guy who's hanging around doing shit, and is looking for shit to stir up, well - sounds like a no-brainer. And yeah, FB might be a easy way of finding that out. But I'd rather choose 'both'.

If the government - or anybody, for that matter - is looking to fire normal, peaceful employees, on the basis of whom they voted for - that's a scandal. There is not a scintilla of evidence that that is happening or going to happen.

proof? i posted elsewhere but it went to "review".

I've got lots of extreme pro kirchnerites who work for the government posting shite, they're complaining that their colleagues who were on contracts have been sacked. specifically saying they were not "activists" like them.

My sister a a union leader, so this is why sometimes I am a few days in advance than newspapers (if they publish it).

They are firing people with 8, 12 years of career and they can do that only after a due process and with a legal cause: 1) he doesn't go to work 2) he is a bad worker because he was sanction several times before, etc.

But, for sure, they cannot fire people because of they political believes or because they didn't voted for them because this is political cleaning/persecution.

They are doing the same than they did at CABA: They dismiss 5, they hire 7 but they are going to be M.

If the government - or anybody, for that matter - is looking to fire normal, peaceful employees, on the basis of whom they voted for - that's a scandal. There is not a scintilla of evidence that that is going to happen.)

This is happening right now.

So the Cultural Center had 710 employees? Sounds like a lot like ñoquis on the payroll.

For reference, the LBJ Library has fewer than 100 employees and uses about 50 volunteers at any given time.

How a library can be compared with a huge cultural center? It cannot.

Even I disagree with the conclusion, here is some hard data:

http://tn.com.ar/eco...cesarios_586156

Durante gran parte de los años '90, a partir de las distintas políticas de ajuste y las privatizaciones de las empresas estatales, el empleo público llegó a bajar de 2,2 millones a 2 millones. El Estado se retiró de la economía y pasó de 22 empleados públicos en 1989 por cada 100 habitantes ocupados a 16,5 en 1998. Una parte de aquellos que quedaron en la calle fueron absorbidos por el empleo privado y otros engrosaron la tasa de desempleo que llegó a 18% al término del menemismo y al 22% en plena crisis de 2001-2002.
A partir de 2004, el rumbo económico dio un giro de 180 grados, y el Estado volvió a ser protagonista en la economía. Se redimensionó el empleo en la administración pública propiamente dicha que aumentó aún más sus planteles.
Hoy hay 23,4 empleados públicos cada 100 habitantes ocupados y 8,5 empleados públicos cada 100 habitantes en general -los valores más altos de los últimos 35 años- contra un empleo privado que está en el mismo nivel de 2007.

Why should I critize her? For being alcoholic, for changing parties over a dozen times, because she cut the payroll to retirees or for being an extreme left terrorist in the 70' (with a confirmatory picture) and extreme right now?

Or you mean Ritondo? I don't understand how someone who is addicted to cocaine can fight his own dealers.

But, yes, you are trolling.

They are bad choises but this is the President and the Governor call. She is just an awkful choise while he is biased if his adiction is true.

You sure have more info than all of us put together...!

Never heard of Pato Bullrich being a Montera , you try to confuse us with her sister married to a Montonero leader Roberto Galimberti...! Pati Bullrich belonged to the Juventud Peronista. Please Post the terrorist picture from the 70's ???

Or you are confused with former FPV Ministra Garre a renown guerrillera leader photo below. Closed Fist Salute..!

ERP_Tucuman_nilda_garre_355.jpg

Right! Please point me in which article of the immigration law are expats excepted of respecting the law?

Answer, for years I was explaining that the immigration law call you fake tourist and it is a deportation cause.

BAD INFORMATION.....!!

The document quoted reads "Documento de viaje inhabil" =Travel document not valid... which may mean expired , or no visa , or something else .... ! Does that mean Fake Tourist??? in your opinion ?? ?

Welcome to Bajos paranoid delusions which is what this is at this point. Argentina needs to shake the undocumented there are many of them floating around from South American countries committing crimes which under the Kster rules they just got away with to much and then some. Decent working folks need not worry. You want my ID here it is officer I am on my way to my with my wife to her brothers house for an asado.

Bajo see a professional get some meds man.

BAD INFORMATION.....!!

The document quoted reads "Documento de viaje inhabil" =Travel document not valid... which may mean expired , or no visa , or something else .... ! Does that mean Fake Tourist??? in your opinion ?? ?

If you see better, the X is in fake tourist. Look again.

Welcome to Bajos paranoid delusions which is what this is at this point. Argentina needs to shake the undocumented there are many of them floating around from South American countries committing crimes which under the Kster rules they just got away with to much and then some. Decent working folks need not worry. You want my ID here it is officer I am on my way to my with my wife to her brothers house for an asado.

Bajo see a professional get some meds man.

Trolling again?

Back