Welcome To The Dictatorship Of Happiness

In the presidential debate, Macri used the exact same words as you Matías:

Then again, he also talked about respect for institutions, balance of power and diversity of voices, and those got tossed out the casa rosada window PDQ.

I seriously doubt that Macrism wants to protect the people, I doubt that what Macri wants is the people to be good, I mean, he wants that, but he wants more other things that take the people to the opposite direction.
about the state being present, that is not what Macri said in multiple times, and present in which way? to harm? to persecute and repress?

98000, lucky us Macri appoint very qualified people like Laurita Alonso. Don't worry, he changed the decree and now he erased the requierement of being a lawyer for the position.

La Tota is another good acquisition. A gem.

If it is true that Ritondo is a cocaine adict, what a good choise for the war against drugs. We can save money, now we have him we don't need the dogs!!!!

Bullrich deserves a special place in this jewelry. Who better to get into the criminal's mind than someone who was clandestine? (And I m being ultra polite with her).

What about the director of the museums of Vidal? There are rummors that Tommy Dumster is the candidate. If this is true, how skilled!!!!!! You ask for Berni and he reply, right, the one who was before Bullrich!

http://www.infonews.com/nota/274495/el-modelo-tommy-dunster-director-de-museos

The noquis is a big lie, they are after the public employed who are not M militants.

Glad they cancelled Vaca Narvaja....!! Sorry they appointed La Tota...!! as bad a choice as Nahon as US Ambassador..!!

Brancatelli Golpista...!

Rich one, it was Vaca Narvaja son, not the father.

Kothems Batman and Robin are here when did Robin take up the moose mask anyway.

My pill today was the sandy beaches of Jose Ignasio and the company of some friends and my fine Argentinian wife in stress free zone of Uruguay. What a pill that was and more of the same pills tomorrow.

"Under the shouts of -Macri is great- Brazilian refugees brave the Iguacu Falls to enter Argentina"

Macri%25C3%2589Grande.png

More politicial persecution. Not it is the Indec:
http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/economia/2-289908-2016-01-09.html

Back