Welcome To The Dictatorship Of Happiness

Maybe it just looks like "political persecution" due to the fact that incompetence and FpV members in higher positions are highly correlated and they just clean out the idiots - which INDEC should provide plenty... But every gnocchi should be protected in some peoples mind...

After the atrocious job they've been doing at Indec, everyone there should be let go,

Workers follow orders.

If INDEC was infoming bad it was a political decision not human failure.

If they work bad, then they must open a sumario (a dismissal file) where they accuse employee by employee. He use his defense right and the union design a veedor and after that they decide.

Maybe it just looks like "political persecution" due to the fact that incompetence and FpV members in higher positions are highly correlated and they just clean out the idiots - which INDEC should provide plenty... But every gnocchi should be protected in some peoples mind...

To fire a gnocchi according to the due process is easy and fast. If they don't follow the book is because we are not talking about gnocchis.

Workers follow orders.

If INDEC was infoming bad it was a political decision not human failure.

If they work bad, then they must open a sumario (a dismissal file) where they accuse employee by employee. He use his defense right and the union design a veedor and after that they decide.

by creating bad information they were working bad and deserved to go. Anecdotally i know a few people who used to work there but left when the bullshit all started. They were regularly asked to go to random "events" during the weekend and when they made excuses they were pushed aside whilst people bellow them were promoted.

They were not fired. Thanks for clarifying that we are living in a regime.

You are wrong, public employees follow orders. The responsability for the bad information is on the former President. She is gone and Scioli didn't win, in part, for the way they administrated Indec.

Public employee can be fired if they rebel to their superiors. It didn't happened. And it can be done only after due process unless, of course, that you agree with me about that we are living in the dictatorship of happiness.

"Under the shouts of -Macri is great- Brazilian refugees brave the Iguacu Falls to enter Argentina"

Macri%25C3%2589Grande.png

Can you send me the photo of the going down the falls part because that is on hell of a fall.

You are wrong, public employees follow orders. The responsability for the bad information is on the former President. She is gone and Scioli didn't win, in part, for the way they administrated Indec.

Responsibility can only be shared, but not delegated. If you produce artificial/wrong data as an INDEC employee, I don't care if you followed orders or not - you failed and you deserve to get fired. Given you like comparisons with dictatorships so much, you should be aware of how idiotic the argument "I was just following orders" is...

Back