Welcome To The Dictatorship Of Happiness

There is a certain similarity.However,as predjudiced as they are Trump supporters appear to show some small amount of judgemental but mistaken logic
At least, the only one I know who lives here.does.
However,most of the Kircneristas and fanatical Peronists i know and have known for decades (although not all) have been deriving some sort of $$ benefit from their militarism
When the "hand outs- davidas" disappear, so too does a lot of their miltancy and blind faith.
"El dinero es cobarde----- Money is a coward".

You guys always so far away from the truth. I repeatedly criticized what the Ks made to INDEC, several times, not once or twice, I always put that as an important fail.
By the way, you said lots of things of Cristina lying with Indec but you dont say one single comment of Macri not giving numbers at all.

If I misrepresented your position on the Cristina's INDEC manipulation I apologize - you were so pro-Cristina in just about everything else it's possible I missed that one criticism, even if presented multiple times.

While you are accusing us of being in our own fantasy world about what you said, you have to realize that many of us (myself included), tend to discount a lot of what you had to say about Cristina because it was so utterly fantastic and apparently blind faith. You rarely make coherent sense because your position doesn't seem to support reality, but rather some fantastical idea of how people want to see things, and it became very difficult to read through painfully obviously false understandings of how the real world works - whether one is a Peronist or not.

I have actually mentioned Macri's not presenting INDEC numbers previously, when Macri first announced that INDEC would be unable to give any meaningful numbers for some time due to the damage Cristina had done to the institution. As has been mentioned by myself and the news (and, I believe, others here), Cristina destroyed INDEC's ability to report anything accurately, at least related to the economic numbers. People who have some understanding about setting up procedures and data feeds and algorithms to collect, analyze and report on data, not to mention train (or retrain) people to do the work, would understand that you can't just snap your fingers and expect INDEC to be able to begin reporting again right away.

I've also mentioned (though very briefly) that at least Macri is telling us it isn't going to get better for 2-3 years instead of trying to tell us that everything is great, there is no poverty, that Argentina is I better shape than Germany, etc.

Macri actually admitted the problem with INDEC and has done something about fixing it, while Cristina never even admitted the problem she created existed, and indeed, called people traitors and liars when they argued the point in public media.

Sorry, I should have realized this point would not have been self-evident to you, which was why I made the comment to begin with in my previous post without further explanation. My bad.

But then, given someone who believes that Cristina was actually making progress and "uplifting" the country with her policies, in the face of direct evidence to the contrary in front of their very eyes (oh yeah, but I forgot, while a lot of this was going on, at least the end-game, you were actually in Mexico, weren't you? Not here, where the evidence was clear to anyone who looked.), I wouldn't expect that person so clearly held in rapture by the queen to understand what it actually takes to begin reporting meaningful numbers again because that person's head is so far in the clouds with fantasies about the world that that person probably does think it's just about spending a week or two to get things "in order" and obviously Macri = EVIL because of Cristina's stupidity.

StevePalermo:
It's not so bad that they rant.The really sad thing is they BELIEVE what they rant.
This shows you clearly that Kirchnerism is something they take on blind faith and emotion
and is indeed frightening for themselves more than anyone else
Any Peronist who splits from the Campora lot is branded a desertor
Go figure!
It's still very early, but what I suspected would happen eventually has exploded before our eyes: the k's, in their delusionary world, assume that they're in charge by natural right and any deviation from their line is worse than treason ("[background=initial]Lèse-majesté"). But the other peronists are reasonably asking what's in it for them to follow cfk's lead once she's out of office?[/background]

[background=initial]We can all see the public dogfight that's playing out right now - and pretty it ain't. If the k's can't come back to earth and understand that they're now one faction of many - not the divinely chosen elite they've pretended to be for twelve years - this could be the miracle that makes Macri successful, as the peronists busy themselves sharpening knives and waiting in dark corners to punish all the internal traitors. That would leave the center lane open and unobstructed for Macri to drive through, making deals as needed with the dissident p groups.[/background]

[background=initial]All this assumes that he can and will do the right things. We can only hope.[/background]

EJLarson:
Right you are. Well,so far,so good.The meeting with the "Fat Cat" labor leaders went well.Smiles all around."Playing nice" ,the B:A. Herald said
.I 've seen more true consensus in these 2 months than in any Argentine gov't I've experienced before.

Could it be that he is trying to separate fact from fiction, in an attempt to figure out the actual numbers?

Yeah imagine first he had to fire all the K collaborators now he has to try and get to the bottom of all the false reporting. I imagine that would be a difficult task. And given his disposition I am sure he wants get it right the first time and keep it that way.

Could it be that he is trying to separate fact from fiction, in an attempt to figure out the actual numbers?

For what I know, and please correct me (and prove me) if Im wrong, Todesca was under the K days a private consultant, and he used to give numbers with 10 employees or less. Indec has more than one hundred.

Really? you think that it takes till October to measure reality? Till October to get one single data? or is it because it will get worse and worse everyday until they stabilize it?

PS: did you actually watch Trump praising Macri before the election? :)

If I misrepresented your position on the Cristina's INDEC manipulation I apologize - you were so pro-Cristina in just about everything else it's possible I missed that one criticism, even if presented multiple times.

While you are accusing us of being in our own fantasy world about what you said, you have to realize that many of us (myself included), tend to discount a lot of what you had to say about Cristina because it was so utterly fantastic and apparently blind faith. You rarely make coherent sense because your position doesn't seem to support reality, but rather some fantastical idea of how people want to see things, and it became very difficult to read through painfully obviously false understandings of how the real world works - whether one is a Peronist or not.

I have actually mentioned Macri's not presenting INDEC numbers previously, when Macri first announced that INDEC would be unable to give any meaningful numbers for some time due to the damage Cristina had done to the institution. As has been mentioned by myself and the news (and, I believe, others here), Cristina destroyed INDEC's ability to report anything accurately, at least related to the economic numbers. People who have some understanding about setting up procedures and data feeds and algorithms to collect, analyze and report on data, not to mention train (or retrain) people to do the work, would understand that you can't just snap your fingers and expect INDEC to be able to begin reporting again right away.

I've also mentioned (though very briefly) that at least Macri is telling us it isn't going to get better for 2-3 years instead of trying to tell us that everything is great, there is no poverty, that Argentina is I better shape than Germany, etc.

Macri actually admitted the problem with INDEC and has done something about fixing it, while Cristina never even admitted the problem she created existed, and indeed, called people traitors and liars when they argued the point in public media.

Sorry, I should have realized this point would not have been self-evident to you, which was why I made the comment to begin with in my previous post without further explanation. My bad.

But then, given someone who believes that Cristina was actually making progress and "uplifting" the country with her policies, in the face of direct evidence to the contrary in front of their very eyes (oh yeah, but I forgot, while a lot of this was going on, at least the end-game, you were actually in Mexico, weren't you? Not here, where the evidence was clear to anyone who looked.), I wouldn't expect that person so clearly held in rapture by the queen to understand what it actually takes to begin reporting meaningful numbers again because that person's head is so far in the clouds with fantasies about the world that that person probably does think it's just about spending a week or two to get things "in order" and obviously Macri = EVIL because of Cristina's stupidity.

Dude, relax, dont take it personally, relax, dont fight with me but with my ideas.

An excellent post, thanks.

Dude, relax, dont take it personally, relax, dont fight with me but with my ideas.

99000 you do not have any ideas you clearly do not even understand, you have been brain washed with propaganda man. Your brain is not functioning correctly the wires have been crossed you ability to discern has been perverted by lies you have believed. A witch has bewitched you so to say.

Pensador:
That's because fanatical Ks and Camporists DON'T THINK .They obey in blind faith.mindlessly.
We are all "jus' tickled" in San Telmo this Sat.A:M: as La Campora has been replaced in Parque Lezama by the Partido Solidario.
Definitely a more "thinking" political grouping.Also, the Juarteche Meeting Hall was packed to overflowing last night.
These are middle income salaried people who also think and are not on any party dole and whose motto is
"Ni cipayos,ni tinglados"-"Neither ' turncoats',nor shanty dwellers"
The 'turncoats' being a reference to the "pig headed oligarchy" Peron berated repeatedly.
Some of the middle of the roaders needed to change this country's future.

Back