Western Union money transfer

Not just you. I did 2 WU > Arg bank transfers lately, both were bounced back. No reason given. Was like trying to get blood from a stone and then I was finally told I needed to contact the same email you were provided, [email protected] for more information. Emailed them, no reply.

I am now attempting for a 3rd time. This time (even though I am sure I did it the other times) I have used the resend function and changing the amount.

I don't remember this previously but for the receiver under "receiver bank information" there is now a "Bank City" field. This field is blank and required to be filled out. I only assume it is blank because when I origially created the receiver the field did not exist, so now every time I attemtpt a transfer I have to fill it out. I have been entering "Buenos Aires".

Does any one else have this "bank city" field that is required to be filler out for themselves as a receiver?

The previous times I attempted to do transfer it seems as though the transfer "works", i.e. the money gets sent, because it triggers the Western Union declaration email, but then after I fill out the form the transfer gets cancelled and refunded.

The only thing that seems to works right now for me is bank to cash transfer. Only takes a few minutes and a trip to the WE to collect the $ either efectivo or deposit to my mercadopago acct. to pay my bills. Worth the 25 dollar fee I think.

Did a Riamoneytransfer cash pickup this week and got 110.32 with only a $1 fee. Only catch is had to have someone in the USA send the money and it took several business days. Will continue to use them as long as their rates are better than Western Union.

The blue hit 130 to the dollar.
--------
WU currently offering 129.42 to the EUR
Xoom currently offering 120.26 to the EUR

Back