Western Union money transfer

Some of my coworkers are the same way. Unfortunately, I've gotten that transfer speed. Maybe one day
It used to take 5 business days bank to bank but it now arrives same day (if you transfer before 9am AR time) or next day. I think this is for transfers of 499 USD or less but might be wrong.

It used to take 5 business days bank to bank but it now arrives same day (if you transfer before 9am AR time) or next day. I think this is for transfers of 499 USD or less but might be wrong.

Ah... might be part of the issue. I'm usually doing one or two transfers a month of well over that amount for rent and food. Maybe I'll try it out with a small amount and see what's up

Bad luck I guess you were flagged by the system for additional verification. I have had no issue doing bank to bank.
On your first bank account to bank account transfer were you required to provide verification docs?

On your first bank account to bank account transfer were you required to provide verification docs?
No. I do think there was a "verification" by clicking on a link and signing in to my bank logon page with my bank. That's it.

Recently I've transferred 1k each time and gotten it the next day.

Hi everyone, I was going to do money pick up but now I think its better to a bank from a debit card in U.S. Can anyone recommend any bank in particular that I can open online here in B.A.?

After I have my bank account here, can I send WU to it right away? Anyone think we will be flagged if we receive $1500-$2000 monthly? Thanks.

Recently I've transferred 1k each time and gotten it the next day.
Thanks for the data point. I was not sure if I was getting it same/next day because I am doing sub 500 per transaction of they have just change their the delivery time.

Hi everyone, I was going to do money pick up but now I think its better to a bank from a debit card in U.S. Can anyone recommend any bank in particular that I can open online here in B.A.?
ITAÚ. You have a DNI?

After I have my bank account here, can I send WU to it right away? Anyone think we will be flagged if we receive $1500-$2000 monthly? Thanks.

Yes you can. No you wont have a problem sending 2k monthly, I have sent more.

ITAÚ. You have a DNI?

Yes you can. No you wont have a problem sending 2k monthly, I have sent more.

Yes, we both (wife and I)have DNI. Let me ask, do you recommend Itau for any advantages in particular? Also, is the account called Cuenta bancaria para inmigrantes ? Or please specify the right one, I want to make sure I can receive the WU transfers, thats all I need.

Last question would be, do you know how long it takes till I can send WU to the new account? I saw that it takes 5 minutes to open it online, but is there anything else I need to do or wait for in order to transfer WU to it? Thanks ALOT for the answers and I hope it helps others in the future aswell.

Back