Western Union money transfer

There is still the option to buy bitcoin in the US online and then sell in Argentina and have them deposit the pesos to your local bank account. Also gets you around 80 pesos per dollar.
Which platforms do you use to buy bitcoins in USA and sell them in Argentina (receiving funds in a Argentina bank account)?

Which platforms do you use to buy bitcoins in USA and sell them in Argentina (receiving funds in a Argentina bank account)?
In the US I used Coinbase (Coinbase Pro interface) to buy. In Argentina I used ArgenBTC to sell the bitcoin and yes, I received the funds in my "Caja de Ahorro" account here.

In the US I used Coinbase (Coinbase Pro interface) to buy. In Argentina I used ArgenBTC to sell the bitcoin and yes, I received the funds in my "Caja de Ahorro" account here.

How about taxes? Can they ask you to pay taxes if you repeatedly do this?

For a really good time and in case you decide to give up living' and go shopping instead, located inside a DISCO supermarket, try this WU locale on Uriburu 835 - Recoleta Capital Federal, Capital Federal 1114
Hi, is this address correct? can't find it online.

I set nationality to Argentine when entering the Arg bank account, otherwise I would get an error. That did the trick.
Have you filled out the on line registration form with Rapipago/Western Union?

I indicated my nationality as the United States when filling out the form.

If it was necessary to declare my nationality when making the first transfer from my US bank account to my Argentine bank account,I'm sure I would have indicated my nationality as The United States when entering my Argentine bank info..

I do have an Argentine DNI/CUIT entered in the WU system.

I wonder if the system recognizes that I have a DNI number that indicates I am a foreigner,

In any case, I'm sure entering her nationality as Argentine worked for Nikad because she is an Argentine citizen.

It's been several weeks since I made my second bank to bank transfer and I won't make another until February.

Since I made the second transfer, Artisans wrote that he could not make a bank to bank transfer, but when I initiated a new transfer today (without completing it), it looked like it was possible.

Of course that last step could be a doozy.

Back