Western Union money transfer

But it is legal tender. Why don't they accept it?
I pay my consorcio bill every month with cash at the ATM. The ATM will not accept the new 2000 peso note. I have little hope for it accepting the 10,000 peso note anytime soon.

Western Union currently at 1390.39, probably will drop substantially later today.
CCL 1319.92

Just interested in an update on this if anyone has one?
I've had dozens. The ATMs in the banks in the "city" section of the microcentro have had them continuously for more than a month, and various other ATMs around the city, too, but not all the time. I got them at a cueva the other day.

I think the 20,000 notes are coming in October.

Do we expect the large WU branches to be open on Monday 19th August? It is San Martín Memorial Day...but from what I remember the large ones open on these more minor public holidays

Do we expect the large WU branches to be open on Monday 19th August? It is San Martín Memorial Day...but from what I remember the large ones open on these more minor public holidays
Where are you seeing that Monday 19 is a holiday? Saturday 17 is the Memorial Day.

Where are you seeing that Monday 19 is a holiday? Saturday 17 is the Memorial Day.
if you type it into google you'll see "observed on Monday 19" and all the links saying "celebrated on third monday of august every year".

[on my limited experience] a lot of these public holidays are "moveable" in case they fall on weekends, to ensure that people get their day offs.

Back