Western Union money transfer

dsp27

Registered
Im still getting the same error ("Please check your receiver's bank information. C1777 [T3508]") to send money to ARG bank account. Any idea to solve it?
Change nationality to Argentina — you probably have it as US. If still doesnt work delete recipient and re-enter details again making sure you set natiinalty to Argentina. This will do the trick.

Rmn1444

Registered
Change nationality to Argentina — you probably have it as US. If still doesnt work delete recipient and re-enter details again making sure you set natiinalty to Argentina. This will do the trick.
Where can you do this? When I try to add a receiver there isn't an option for nationality. I get a message saying 'technical problem, Try again later (C9155)'

artisans

Registered
Where can you do this? When I try to add a receiver there isn't an option for nationality. I get a message saying 'technical problem, Try again later (C9155)'
I remember having this issue also using the WU US website . It depends on how you get to the Receiver's information screen. If I go to 'make a transfer', select send to Argentina, receive money in bank account, source is debit card, you should then go to a screen for Receiver's Information with a screen like the attached. The Nationality option is the line below Country Code / Phone number

Attachments

steveinbsas

Registered
When I made the previous post (about twenty minutes ago), the WU page showed an exchange rate of just under $50 Argentine pesos to one dollar, and it clearly included the words "Argentine peso." I copied and pasted that data in my post.

Apparently, Rich and Aztangogirl saw those numbers.

I then reloaded the page and the word Argentine changed to Philippine. I closed the page, loaded a new one and tried again.

I got the current (and correct) exchange rate for a transfer of USD to ARS of $83.84 to one.

I then edited my previous post to show that figure.