Western Union money transfer

Im still getting the same error ("Please check your receiver's bank information. C1777 [T3508]") to send money to ARG bank account. Any idea to solve it?
Change nationality to Argentina — you probably have it as US. If still doesnt work delete recipient and re-enter details again making sure you set natiinalty to Argentina. This will do the trick.

make sure you're putting in your cbu as the account number. Not the account number as the account number... if that makes sense.

Change nationality to Argentina — you probably have it as US. If still doesnt work delete recipient and re-enter details again making sure you set natiinalty to Argentina. This will do the trick.

Where can you do this? When I try to add a receiver there isn't an option for nationality. I get a message saying 'technical problem, Try again later (C9155)'

Where can you do this? When I try to add a receiver there isn't an option for nationality. I get a message saying 'technical problem, Try again later (C9155)'
I remember having this issue also using the WU US website . It depends on how you get to the Receiver's information screen. If I go to 'make a transfer', select send to Argentina, receive money in bank account, source is debit card, you should then go to a screen for Receiver's Information with a screen like the attached. The Nationality option is the line below Country Code / Phone number

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 07.46.20.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 07.46.20.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 16
I just checked my Western Union account and my exchange rate for USD to pesos is 83.

When I made the previous post (about twenty minutes ago), the WU page showed an exchange rate of just under $50 Argentine pesos to one dollar, and it clearly included the words "Argentine peso." I copied and pasted that data in my post.

Apparently, Rich and Aztangogirl saw those numbers.

I then reloaded the page and the word Argentine changed to Philippine. I closed the page, loaded a new one and tried again.

I got the current (and correct) exchange rate for a transfer of USD to ARS of $83.84 to one.

I then edited my previous post to show that figure.

Back