Western Union money transfer

After the latest round of gov dollar hijinks, I believe wu is now tracking the free ccl dollar which is above 194 right now.

$188.85 now, darle a la maquinita Alberto, let's get these numbers up!

It's a trap you smile all the way to WU, get your wad of pesos, then head to the supermarket and find out your gains vanished,,!. Food and veggies prices climbed up more..?

It's a trap you smile all the way to WU, get your wad of pesos, then head to the supermarket and find out your gains vanished,,!. Food and veggies prices climbed up more..?
hmm where do you live? lol Frutillas are 80 cents per pound.

I'm just happy that I'm finally getting more ARS per dollar. For months inflation has outpaced the increase in the Blue and CCL/WU so I'm taking advantage of it while I can. Make hay while the sunshines and all that.

I'm just happy that I'm finally getting more ARS per dollar. For months inflation has outpaced the increase in the Blue and CCL/WU so I'm taking advantage of it while I can. Make hay while the sunshines and all that.
I use the price of the flat white as a measure of inflation. As long as the price at my local cafe in Palermo is 1.25 USD per flat or below inflation is at par with the dollar. If it's more expensive, the peso is overpriced.

Back