Western Union money transfer

The promo code is working for both instore cash pickups and transfers to bank accounts. If and when the promo is no longer valid, the fee will be pretty hefty even though the exchange rate is still very attractive. I have a feeling, going forward, they will reduce the fees significantly to compete against the latest Novi and bitcoin app threats.

The promo code is working for both instore cash pickups and transfers to bank accounts. If and when the promo is no longer valid, the fee will be pretty hefty even though the exchange rate is still very attractive. I have a feeling, going forward, they will reduce the fees significantly to compete against the latest Novi and bitcoin app threats.

I saw the code pop-up as far back as July on a search so it's been around for at least 3 months if not the entire year. Let's hope for DIGITAL22 next year.

WU offices in CABA cash US dollar bills? Please confirm.
Hi Rich, yes, they always did. Except before the whole commotion with solidarity dolar started they were exchanging at the official rate, but sometime after the WU started to track CCL they started to exchange close to a transfer rate. You can call them and ask, they give the rate over the phone.

Hi Rich, yes, they always did. Except before the whole commotion with solidarity dolar started they were exchanging at the official rate, but sometime after the WU started to track CCL they started to exchange close to a transfer rate. You can call them and ask, they give the rate over the phone.
Can you tell us, is there a fee to do this?

The promo code is working for both instore cash pickups and transfers to bank accounts. If and when the promo is no longer valid, the fee will be pretty hefty even though the exchange rate is still very attractive.

The promo code DIGITAL21 is no longer valid.

The promo code DIGITAL21 is no longer valid.
Yes unfortunate. The fees are hefty as well. Even transferring to a bank account has a hefty fee of $28. Their stock price is not doing well lately. They have earnings announcement on Nov. 2. I hope they can maneuver their business model to be more competitive without hiking up the fees so much. Of course I still want the great exchange rate which in combination with the zero fees had been too good to be true/last.

Back