Western Union money transfer

81. 96 USD in fees today, any 100% promo codes in sight for the near future or this time is over????

I was at the WU around the corner on Paraná on Thursday and was in and out pretty quick around 10:30; their drawers were full of stacks of $1,000 bills.

My wife just informed me of how much my share is of last month's expenses, I think I'll leave that transfer for a week or so...

1. Returning to the main topic of the thread: WUDIGITAL50 is working, and reduces fees on significant tranfers from 3% to 1.5%. So you get 100/101.5 of 251.2 = 247.49 right now, rounding off the nearest centavo.
2. Does Guzman's resignation mean the peso will take a hit next week? It ostensibly introduces uncertainty, but my read is that the capital markets did not have a great deal of faith in him. Could Fernandez appoint someone perceived to be more 'moderate'?
3. Deterioration of the economy and in particular devaluation of the peso themselves correlate with inflation, over the long term. And with CCL increases. What causes what is kind of a chicken and egg problem. One product (wine) cannot tell the whole story. But enough on this side discussion, I get sneakrnet's main point that the various figures jump around a lot and you cannot really track one and expect it to track with the other.

Last edited:
I think what would be valuable now is if someone made a sticky for getting usdt out of US coin base into Arg in pesos. How do I make that happen without going to a bank or meeting anyone?

I think what would be valuable now is if someone made a sticky for getting usdt out of US coin base into Arg in pesos. How do I make that happen without going to a bank or meeting anyone?
You can use binance p2p to change your USD to USDT. Search for a seller who has the same bank as yours so the transaction will be fast, but you need to be careful as there are scammers in the platform, you need to see reviews before dealing with anyone.
But I think its worth waiting until market open monday to see if they ccl will follow.

Back