Western Union money transfer

if I remember correctly.....go to WU & sign in.....go to your ''history'' page ..... it will show all transfers ......on transfers that have yet to be completed (money picked up) you have the option to cancel the transaction.
Yeah somehow i think something is always wrong with my WU, all my orders always stays on processing even when its ready for pick-up so the option of cancel is never shown.

Question. Maybe a dumb one. When I pay via my credit or debit card from the US... what rate am I getting? Is it the 223? or the 123 i see in google ?
123. Never use your US card in Argentina.
I found it interesting how the Prex card (Uruguay) works in Argentina.
The thing is: You send from your Uruguay Prex card in dollars to your Argentinian Prex card in pesos almost instantly with a blue exchange rate (230-250). It's like having the WU debit card you can find in the US.

123. Never use your US card in Argentina.
I found it interesting how the Prex card (Uruguay) works in Argentina.
The thing is: You send from your Uruguay Prex card in dollars to your Argentinian Prex card in pesos almost instantly with a blue exchange rate (230-250). It's like having the WU debit card you can find in the US.
Thanks. I'm actually waiting to be approved for a debit card here w/ brubank... until then its all cash... but I have a flight I want to book ($300 current vs $100 blue) and pay with my blue rate... the issue is I can't pay online until I get the debit card. I'm thinking of trying to find a place I can get a visa gift card and give them the cash - then purchase the flight.... OR I uber to the airport and wait in a line to see if I can buy there. Fun stuff. If you have ideas let me know!

On another note - until I get a debit card i'm also realizing that Uber is a waste of $ vs taxis. I paid $1 (blue rate cash) to go 15 blocks vs. $5 (my US credit card)

Back