Western Union money transfer

PSA: Moneygram is now above WU standing at 328.78 vs 326 for direct to bank transfer.

Sadly MG only works with personal bank accounts and not business accounts for some strange reason.
Anyone know a US bank that allows you to open a personal checking account virtually?

Sadly MG only works with personal bank accounts and not business accounts for some strange reason.
Anyone know a US bank that allows you to open a personal checking account virtually?
I've heard of Seis.com but not sure how it works.

Anyone knows if the western unions are open tomorrow? Due to the non workable days?

Anyone knows if the western unions are open tomorrow? Due to the non workable days?
probably closed tomorrow but open Friday and Saturday with reduced hours. Just my guess.
I thought only Friday was the holiday, and was waiting for the increase to match the CCL to come so I might have shot myself in the foot.

Looking at the BCRA's bank holidays website and it says both tomorrow and Friday are bank holidays, so I assume that means transfers sent today via WU would arrive to bank accounts Monday, and that branches will be closed (or with reduced hours) tomorrow/Friday.

If anybody goes to the Casa Central or the one around the corner from it tomorrow/Friday do you mind posting the hours? I'll have to swing by at some point.

I thought only Friday was the holiday, and was waiting for the increase to match the CCL to come so I might have shot myself in the foot.

Looking at the BCRA's bank holidays website and it says both tomorrow and Friday are bank holidays, so I assume that means transfers sent today via WU would arrive to bank accounts Monday, and that branches will be closed (or with reduced hours) tomorrow/Friday.

If anybody goes to the Casa Central or the one around the corner from it tomorrow/Friday do you mind posting the hours? I'll have to swing by at some point.
the holidays is today / Thursday. Friday is "puente turistico". Also feriado but many private business do open on Friday -- like pharmacies although at reduced hours. It's depends and you have to ask the business directly.

Back