Western Union money transfer

Did the same, no issues
I typically have to wait 5-7 days for funds to show up in bank account or be available at office, same either way. However Western Union likes my partner and credits the money he sends as soon as we hit "confirm".

I typically have to wait 5-7 days for funds to show up in bank account or be available at office, same either way. However Western Union likes my partner and credits the money he sends as soon as we hit "confirm".
Are you using the same bank to receive the money?

I can confirm I've been getting the money the same day using WU.fr
Data points:
- Paying with a French debit card
- Sending to my own Bank account (caja de ahorros) at Banco Nación Argentina

I typically confirm the transaction around 8-10 am CET (4-6 am ART) and get them funds exactly at 6 pm ART (10 pm in France)

I finally got an email saying "your money is on the way" for a transfer I made on Dec 30. Maybe I got stuck in some cycle. Hopefully it comes today.

I finally got an email saying "your money is on the way" for a transfer I made on Dec 30. Maybe I got stuck in some cycle. Hopefully it comes today.
It used to be same day for me but now generally it takes a number of
days. It always eventually makes it.

Each time I’ve done a transfer, it always hits my Galicia account around 6pm here the same day, if I get it in the WU UK on time

I transferred via WU on the web last night.....debit withdrawal, cash pick-up ......showed as '' Available'' and ready for pick-up before I closed the web page...... picked up at 9 this a.m.......seamless !

Back