What A Moto Robbery Looks Like

I heard on the radio he wasn't charged b/c there was no proof the gun was real. Welcome to the country where in general, crime does pay.
That's what I thought happened too. Load up your fake guns and hit the streets kids, pilfer what you want because as long as it's not real...

I heard on the radio he wasn't charged b/c there was no proof the gun was real. Welcome to the country where in general, crime does pay.

He confessed on tv the gun was real and loaded.
However, as i explained before, to use a fake gun is also a crime with a lower punishment.
It is too soon and journalist aren t a reliable source on criminal cases.
However, if he gives up the assault, it is not punishable.

However, as i explained before, to use a fake gun is also a crime with a lower punishment.
Judge Servini de Cubria had his case on possession of 600 grams of marijuana. Apparently in her opinion that amount was for personal use, so no punishment, nada. Judges in Argentina in general are a disgrace. Thank Zaffaroni's school for that.

The gun was not found therefore he can't be charged with asalto a mano armada???

The gun was not found therefore he can't be charged with asalto a mano armada???
the gun is not issue, but because he did not take the guys stuff in the end, there is no robbery but attempted robbery

the gun is not issue, but because he did not take the guys stuff in the end, there is no robbery but attempted robbery

Could the robber sue for slander and moral and material damages ? He claims can't find a job because of the harmful and malicious video by a Canadian and media lynching B)

Could the robber sue for slander and moral damages ?
Maybe, but that is not a criminal case but civil so he would have to pay for all the costs, etc out of his pocket. Also, it is not the media who filmed this but the victim, so who would he sue?

I used to think the police were inefficient... but Argentina's bigger problem are the courts and judges. How many times do they have to catch this guy red-handed? There needs to be a heavier hand when it comes to violent crimes (and pulling a gun on somebody, real or fake, is violent.)

I used to think the police were inefficient... but Argentina's bigger problem are the courts and judges. How many times do they have to catch this guy red-handed? There needs to be a heavier hand when it comes to violent crimes (and pulling a gun on somebody, real or fake, is violent.)
But that is not something courts and judges are going to solve, they have to stick to the criminal code, that is the Congress' responsibility.

There's no such thing as attempted armed robbery here?

Back