What A Moto Robbery Looks Like

Maybe, but that is not a criminal case but civil so he would have to pay for all the costs, etc out of his pocket. Also, it is not the media who filmed this but the victim, so who would he sue?

The gun company for making a real gun that looks like a toy? At least we know how he would pay for a civil case.

I used to think the police were inefficient... but Argentina's bigger problem are the courts and judges. How many times do they have to catch this guy red-handed? There needs to be a heavier hand when it comes to violent crimes (and pulling a gun on somebody, real or fake, is violent.)

They have that at Pcia. de Buenos Aires, jails are overpopulated and the crime doesn t stop. In fact they are more violent.

At Capital Federal you wait for the trial in freedom and guess what, the crime is lower and the violence too.

This guy is going to finish in a Federal facility. My experience as a former criminal lawyer.

They have that at Pcia. de Buenos Aires, jails are overpopulated and the crime doesn t stop. In fact they are more violent.

At Capital Federal you wait for the trial in freedom and guess what, the crime is lower and the violence too.

This guy is going to finish in a Federal facility. My experience as a former criminal lawyer.

he is?

but you said "[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]However, if he gives up the assault, it is not punishable. "[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]i'm confused. Is what he did a crime here?[/background]

he is?

but you said "[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]However, if he gives up the assault, it is not punishable. "[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]i'm confused. Is what he did a crime here?[/background]

Without reading the file is difficult to say.

WTF...i'm watching the interviews with the chorro, and the recent eruption of media on FB is making this guy into some kind of hero and ridiculing the victim.
What the hell is wrong with people here?!?!?! Comments I read about the issue are defending this a$$hole.

He used the joker: just tell that the victim actually generates revenue with the video, blame him as a foreign vulture and you are a local hero no matter what kind of crap you did. If you are very good at it, you can even use the same technique and get a place in the highest positions of this country ;)

According to art. 166 the penalty is between 5 up to 15 years of jail if the theft concretes with a gun.

If it is an attemp, then the penalty is 33%.

But if the gun seems fake, then it is between 3 up to 10 years for the crime and 1/3 for the attemp

At federal criminal courts even the criminal procedure code says that on crimes with over 8 years of jail the prisión during the procedure is automatic, judges enforce human rights standards that says the the jail during the procedure is legal only if 1) the is risk that he escapes from justice 2) if he tries to destroy evidence or intimidates or try to kill witneses.

However, seems that he is facing a penalty between 1/3 years so, freedom is the rule because he is inocent until a judge sentence him guilty.

As far as him didn't shoot the genious, i believe that it was a toy gun.

He was caught 6 days later. He is waiting for the trial in liberty.

Ejcot, read the whole thread! I already explained it.

Back