What A Moto Robbery Looks Like

They should lock that muther up & throw away the key.
With that snaggletooth mug he should be easy to spot anywhere.
His fate is sealed, everywhere he goes he'll be recognized.
They need to revised the penal code.
In Jamaica & Cuba if your caught with a gun or a knife you go to prison.
It doesn't matter what you were doing with it. You go to prison.

First Micheal Buble get's lucky in Argentina and now this guy wtf!!!!
Hope he enjoys living/life.

Over this? The guy with the camera is some chump that travels into poor places trying to prove that they aren't dangerous after all. In the reddit thread, he made a comment about how he was the "only westerner" one time in Costa Rica. He sort of had this coming. He doesn't deserve to be shot, maybe just beat up a little though.

He is an idiot, this is the only way I go to La Boca:

In Canada if you are convicted of attempted armed robbery you're going to get at least five years in prison.

How is it that in Argentina this guy is still on the street? What possible justification can there be? Do people just accept that Argentina is a failed state and cannot manage to put armed robbers behind bars. This is another unfortunate indication of Third World status - even the widespread availability of bidets cannot overcome this one...

According to art. 166 the penalty is between 5 up to 15 years of jail if the theft concretes with a gun.

If it is an attemp, then the penalty is 33%.

But if the gun seems fake, then it is between 3 up to 10 years for the crime and 1/3 for the attemp

At federal criminal courts even the criminal procedure code says that on crimes with over 8 years of jail the prisión during the procedure is automatic, judges enforce human rights standards that says the the jail during the procedure is legal only if 1) the is risk that he escapes from justice 2) if he tries to destroy evidence or intimidates or try to kill witneses.

However, seems that he is facing a penalty between 1/3 years so, freedom is the rule because he is inocent until a judge sentence him guilty.

As far as him didn't shoot the genious, i believe that it was a toy gun.

He was caught 6 days later. He is waiting for the trial in liberty.

It's only half the story: the guy was caught and the police found more than half a kilo marijuana on him. So they obviously had to let him go, otherwise the drug distribution network suffers... Welcome to the country of inclusion ;)

The Vulture Funds set this up. The Choro works for the CIA. The cop is an NSA agent. It's all a plot to manage the Blue Rate. "It's Not Our Fault","It's Not Our Fault","It's Not Our Fault","It's Not Our Fault".

The Vulture Funds set this up. The Choro works for the CIA. The cop is an NSA agent. It's all a plot to manage the Blue Rate. "It's Not Our Fault","It's Not Our Fault","It's Not Our Fault","It's Not Our Fault".

Nice to see you back Redpossum.

I also think it was a toy gun. He never cocked the hammer which is the first thing I would have looked for. Too bad he didn't get plastered by the car in the very beginning. That would have been a great Darwin video. :)

Back